Route Sales Specialist in Cleveland
Would you like to make Northeast Ohio your office? Do you hate being stuck behind a desk? Do you enjoy helping people live happier and healthier lives? Do you like to be recognized for the work you do? If you answered “yes” to these than apply today for Coit’s Route Sales Specialist!
Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services is looking for a Route Sales Specialist who will:
- Follow a scheduled route within assigned territory.
- No Cold calls. No door-to-door sales. All appointments are pre-set.
- Building a lasting relationship with our residential customers.
- Communicate with customers for a complete Customer Service interaction.
- Stride to increase their own self-knowledge.
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- On-the-job training
- Company Cell Phone
- Assigned company vehicle to complete scheduled routes daily.
Coit frequently promotes from within and has the capability to move from entry level to lead or manager with the completion of set standards.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented, and willing to be part of a team.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- MVR check, Background Check & Drug Screen
- 1+ Years of Sales Experience Preferred
Company Overview: COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest specialty cleaning and restoration companies in in Ohio. We have nearly 70 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services’ experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of our home, business, and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier, and happier place!
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.