Residential Carpet and Flooring Cleaning Technician (will train) in Cleveland
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services is looking for technicians who will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our customers while cleaning carpets, tile & grout, hard wood, and more, with integrity and excellence. We are seeking highly motivated people to join our team of professional Carpet Cleaning technicians.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training.
- Primary customer contacts are residential customers.
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience.
- If you are motivated to do well for yourself this is a very rewarding business.
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- On-the-job training
- Company Cell Phone
- Assigned company vehicle to complete scheduled routes daily.
COIT frequently promotes from within and has the capability to move from entry level to lead or manager with the completion of set standards.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented, and willing to be part of a team.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- MVR check, Background Check & Drug Screen
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. consecutively.
Company Overview: COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest specialty cleaning and restoration companies in in Ohio. We have nearly 70 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services’ experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of our home, business, and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier, and happier place!
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.