Mechanic Apprentice in Cleveland
Are you looking to learn and expand your mechanical knowledge? Would you want to invest your skills in a company that invests in you? Do you like to be recognized for the work you do? Then don’t wait, apply today for Coit’s Mechanic Apprentice today!
Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services is looking for a Mechanic Assistant who will:
- Help maintaining company vehicles and ensures they are in good running condition.
- Help maintaining all plant equipment in good running condition.
- Assist with routine upkeep on vehicles.
- Troubleshoots mechanical problems; learn to identify and repair them.
- Assists on-road staff when break-downs occur.
- Follows all applicable legislation and policies for safe operation of vehicle and equipment.
- Maintains effective working relationships and acts in a manner most beneficial to the company.
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- On-the-job training
Coit frequently promotes from within and has the capability to move from entry level to lead or manager with the completion of set standards.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented, and willing to be part of a team.
- Mechanical experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- MVR check, Background Check & Drug Screen
Company Overview: COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest specialty cleaning and restoration companies in in Ohio. We have nearly 70 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services’ experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of our home, business, and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier, and happier place!
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.