HVAC / AIR DUCT Cleaning Technician (will train) in Cleveland
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services is looking for technicians who will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our customers while cleaning AIR DUCT HVAC Systems with integrity and excellence. We are seeking highly motivated people to join our team of professional Air Duct HVAC Systems Cleaning technicians.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training.
- Primary customer contacts are residential customers.
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience.
- Compensation is based on cleaning production, plus add-on sales.
- If you are motivated to do well for yourself this is a very rewarding business.
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business.
- Organized with a positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Experienced in air duct/HVAC systems cleaning is a plus but not a requirement.
- An extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- 1+ year(s) of previous experience preferred
- Drivers license
- Background Check/Drug screen
Company Overview COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest specialty cleaning and restoration companies in the world, with franchises in the United States, Canada and Thailand. We have more than 70 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services’ experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of our home, business and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier and happier place!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time