Fleet Service Technician in Cleveland
COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services is looking for a Fleet Service Technician whose role is to ensure the proper appearance and maintenance of company trucks, as well as the stocking and inventory of equipment and supplies used in all production trucks. COIT is the largest specialty cleaning and restoration company in Northeast Ohio. We are a family-owned business with a close-knit culture and 70 years of experience. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services we aim to be the number one referred service company in Northeast Ohio.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off/vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Training
- Health and Wellness
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all COIT company vehicles and equipment are marked, and in safe operating condition.
- Assist in following a Preventative Maintenance schedule for all company vehicles and equipment
- Assist on-road staff when break downs occur in the field
- On a daily basis, replenish supply requests for all trucks and replace or order as necessary in accordance with policy guidelines
- Perform Monthly Truck Audits/Inspections on ALL vehicles and report problems
- Complete Inventory List when Technician is assigned van to ensure proper equipment, chemicals and supplies are available and stocked on newly assigned vehicle
- Follow all applicable legislation/policies for safe operation of vehicles and equipment
- Perform Monthly Safety Audits/Inspections on ALL vehicles and report problems
- Perform Maintenance & Safety Checklist Training with Technician when assigned van
- 1+ Years of experience in vehicle and mechanical maintenance
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Computer skills in diagnostic & maintenance recording & schedule programs (preferred)
Job Type: Full-Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.