Commercial Carpet and Flooring Cleaning Tech (will train) in Cleveland
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services is looking for Commercial Cleaning Technicians who will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our customers while cleaning carpet, tile and grout, wood, concrete and upholstery with integrity and excellence. We are seeking highly motivated people to join our team of professional Cleaning technicians.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training.
- Primary customer contacts are commercial customers.
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience.
- If you are motivated to do well for yourself this is a very rewarding business.
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business.
- Organized with a positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- An extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- 1+ year(s) of previous experience preferred but not a requirement.
- Valid Drivers license
- Background Check/Drug screen
Company Overview COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest specialty cleaning and restoration companies in the world, with franchises in the United States, Canada and Thailand. We have nearly 70 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services’ experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of our home, business and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier and happier place!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time