Cleaning Specialist (will train) in Cleveland
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services is looking for a compassionate, detail-oriented individual to join our work family as a Cleaning Specialists. Cleaning Specialists provide various cleaning services including, but not limited to, carpet, wood, tile and grout, upholstery, natural stone, concrete, HVAC / air ducts, and restoration; to create a custom cleaning solution for the customer.
We will provide you with hands on PAID training. A company vehicle to travel to customers within the territory, and company phone will be provided following training.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, Holiday and vacation pay, on-the-job training, growth opportunities.
Cleaning Specialists Responsibilities:
- Acquire knowledge of cleaning procedures, techniques, chemicals, and equipment.
- Physically perform all related duties of floor care in accordance with company policies and/or manufacturer's recommended maintenance requirements.
- Adhere to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the right equipment.
- Clean areas requested by the customers and updating work orders for each customer. Determines customer requirements and effectively explain cleaning procedures to customer.
- Ability to manipulate the cleaning equipment from the van into the customer's home.
- Ask customers for additional business and successfully sell add-on services and products
- Move small furniture with gliders before and after cleaning services.
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment as necessary. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and vehicles and ensure it functions properly. Promptly report worn and broken equipment to supervisor.
- Follow all workplace safety standards provided by COIT and though training.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with customers.
- Earn certifications in various areas of expertise needed to work in the field.
Cleaning Specialists Requirements:
- Have strong customer service skills and handle challenging situations in a professional manner and able to make a good first impression with customers.
- Have a strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Have strong communication, listening, and math skills.
- Ability to work independently to support the group effort.
- Must have the ability to use and knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Willing to learn various cleaning techniques to include but not limited to carpet, wood, tile and grout, upholstery, natural stone, concrete, HVAC / air ducts, and restoration
- Industry and sales experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. and be able to, but not limited to, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Valid Driver's license with acceptable motor vehicle record check. Background Check/Drug screen
Company Overview: At COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services our core values guide everything we do: Family, Trust, Communication, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, and Continuous Improvement. Our Core Values are what make us COIT and are the foundation of our company. COIT is a team that works as a family. We believe that how we conduct our business is just as important as why our company is in business. At COIT, we care about giving our employees everything they need to perform their best. COIT Cleaning and Restoration Services, is committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier, and happier place!
Job Type: Full-time Location: Bedford Heights, OH
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.