Getting your carpet cleaned isn’t something you think about every day, right? You may notice the unpleasant stains and wish they weren’t there, but amidst our busy daily schedules, investing in professional cleaning isn’t always at the top of your mind. When you do find time to look for house cleaning services Sunnyvale, Coit carpet cleaning Sunnyvale is a well-respected option to consider.
For over 60 years, Coit has been known around the world to deliver results – it’s really as simple as that. Through our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can feel confident that every time we clean your carpets, we’re not only getting rid of stains you can see; we’re also removing deeply ingrained dirt, dust and contaminants that love to get cozy beneath the surface of your carpet.
Coit Carpet Cleaning Sunnyvale Revitalizes Your Carpet, Step-by-Step
- In order to dig deep below the surface and banish stains, bacteria and other contaminants that live inside your carpet fibers, Coit technicians will use powerful truck-mounted cleaning equipment that moves way beyond manual scrubbing.
- You won’t have to worry about paying any hidden charges when our service is complete; we won’t even begin work until you’ve given the green light on our written cost estimate.
- Through periodic cleaning, which is recommended every 6 to 12 months, you can ensure your carpets not only look their best, but stick around in good condition for a longer period of time.
- If you’re looking for a company that knows exactly how to eliminate pet damage, Coit Sunnyvale carpet cleaning will not only remove the damage; we’ll also perform pet urine odor removal that keeps your carpet and surrounding air smelling fresh.
- Thanks to COITGard fabric protector, our San Mateo technicians can apply a shield of protection on top of your carpet fibers after we clean to repel future stains.
- And when it comes to repairing damaged areas of your carpet, our trained technicians can also effectively provide these hands-on services.
Coit Sunnyvale Carpet Cleaners Takes Pride in Being IICRC Certified
Our Sunnyvale technicians learn how to properly execute these hands-on services to deliver results thanks to training they receive from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The IICRC is “a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.”
Here in Sunnyvale, our Coit technicians not only follow the lead of the IICRC; they become certified through completing intensive courses and passing related certification exams. By investing in this formal education program, you can see why Coit stands out from the crowd when it comes to providing superior carpet cleaning services.
We Promise to Uphold the 4 Rs – or Your Carpet Cleaning is Free
Saying we provide superior carpet cleaning services is great, but what do we specifically do to back it up? We offer our in-writing 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If your carpet doesn’t look absolutely transformed when we’re finished cleaning it, let us know so we can reclean it right away, at no extra charge.
- If you look at your carpet after the additional round of cleaning and it still doesn’t meet your expectations, no problem – we’ll stick to our promise to refund the entire cost of the service.
- If one of our Sunnyvale carpet cleaning technicians should accidentally cause any sort of damage to an item in your home while deep cleaning, we will assume all responsibility for any associated repair costs.
- And finally, if repair isn’t feasible for whatever reason, we will rectify the situation by helping you replace the item; we’ll simply give you a cash credit that’s equal to its value.
With Coit Sunnyvale’s ability to professionally deep clean your carpet, you can save time and energy endlessly scrubbing unpleasant stains. Give us a call today at (408) 272-4188 to set up an appointment for a free inspection and estimate.