Why is it that some carpet stains come out through vigorous manual scrubbing while others seem to stay forever, glaring at you every time you walk through your house? It all depends on the type of stain and how quickly and deeply it sets into your carpet fibers. With a helping hand from Coit carpet cleaning Livermore, you won’t have to tackle these stains on your own anymore – we’ll get rid of them for you through our intensive deep cleaning process.
We’ll start our cleaning process by inspecting your carpet in great detail. Once we have a full understanding of its current condition and have identified any trouble zones, particularly in high traffic areas, we can design a custom cleaning treatment that will deliver the most effective results for your particular carpet.
Using a combination of powerful professional technology and hands-on experience, we’ll whip your carpet into shape, one fiber at a time.
Coit Carpet Cleaning Livermore Performs In-Depth Cleaning Services
- When you invest in Coit Livermore carpet cleaners, you’re investing in carpet that not only looks clean and feels plush; you’re investing in carpet that’s free from stains, dirt, bacteria and various contaminants that our truck-mounted cleaning technology will remove.
- Before we begin any type of work deep cleaning your carpets, we’ll inspect your carpet in great detail and write up a free estimate so you can stay within your budget.
- If you’re interested in preserving your carpet for the long-term, you can definitely do so by having Coit professionally clean your carpet every 6 to 12 months.
- Each Coit technician is specially trained when it comes to removing difficult pet damage; as far as pet urine odor removal, we can also get rid of smells that are unhealthy and unpleasant.
- With some help from COITGard fabric protector, not only will we deep clean your carpets and remove stains and bacteria; we’ll also add a layer of surface protection that acts as a buffer against future stains.
- If your carpet needs some extra attention in the form of actual repairs, not to worry – our technicians are skilled at repairing carpet, in addition to deep cleaning it.
Coit Livermore Carpet Cleaning Enrolls all Technicians in IICRC Training Courses
So where do our Livermore technicians learn these types of deep cleaning and repair skills they use in your home? Through taking hands-on courses and certification exams designed and administered by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The mission of the IICRC is to “establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries.”
Coit Livermore not only believes in the philosophy and best practices set forth by this worldwide organization; we stand by them through our continuous investment in formal training and certification programs for every one of our carpet cleaning technicians.
Every Single Service is Backed by Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Every one of our carpet cleaning technicians is not only trained and certified by the IICRC; each and every Livermore team member is aware of and upholds our commitment to 100% satisfaction with every single service.
Coit house cleaning services Livermore is known for this commitment to customer satisfaction. And here’s exactly what it looks like when we put it into action:
- Reclean – if you’re not super happy with how your carpet looks, just let us know; we’re happy to give it a second round of cleaning to alleviate any of your concerns.
- Refund – should this extra round of cleaning not fix any outstanding issues you see, please let us know so we can offer you a full refund.
- Repair – if any item suffers any sort of damage while our technicians are cleaning your home’s carpet, we’ll take care of all cost and labor associated with necessary repairs.
- Rectify – should repair not be possible, we’ll give you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item to help rectify the issue.
Take advantage of our guaranteed professional carpet cleaning services today. Your carpet will thank you! Call (925) 449-0328 to speak to a Coit Livermore representative.