Types of Commercial Cleaning Services
The expansive range of commercial cleaning services readily available to businesses today can be a bit overwhelming. While a traditional janitorial service might be the type most commonly thought of for routine maintenance, offices and storefronts have unique needs for a deeper form of cleaning to achieve a fully restored atmosphere that dazzles all who enter.
Remember, businesses don’t restore and renovate the same way homes do. A great business owner needs to make an investment in their property with a thorough and regular COIT clean. COIT doesn’t simply take out the trash, our highly trained technicians will vastly improve indoor air quality for your clientele, as well as bring stone, tile and grout, carpet, and more back to looking and feeling like new. This is what truly expert commercial cleaning and restoration is all about.
If the thought of hiring a commercial cleaning service gives you pain in the pocketbook, and you still don’t have faith in the potential results you’ll see from making this investment, how about a 100% satisfaction guarantee that takes away all risk involved? If you aren’t completely thrilled by what our state-of-the-art technology does for your business, we’ll either rectify the situation or refund your money.
List of Cleaning Services
When on the lookout for affordable commercial cleaning companies, it’s important to consider the unique requirements of your business. The right company will have a deep understanding of your specific industry and the means to execute a proactive maintenance program with flexible scheduling.
Here is a complete list of cleaning services that could benefit your facility:
- Air Ducts – By flushing out dirt, dust, and other contaminants, everyone in your building will breathe more easily. Improved indoor air quality is an important part of your employees’ wellness.
- Carpets – Prolong the life of your carpet so it looks and smells new, yet without the high cost of replacement!
- Drapery & Blinds – Over time, window coverings deteriorate with grime and odors. Have your drapery and blinds brought back to their original beauty.
- Tile & Grout – Commercial tile is guaranteed to shimmer like never before!
- Area Rugs – Everybody hates rug stains. Our certified technicians can also apply a special coating that will help protect against future staining.
- Concrete – With concrete becoming more and more prevalent in homes and businesses, COIT’s specialty concrete cleaning will have your floors shining like new again.
- Natural Stone – Stone is porous and needs to be cleaned professionally. All of COIT’s natural stone cleaning methods are meticulously developed and tested to remove scratches and polish every solid surface thoroughly.
- Furniture – Affordably make your upholstery look brand new once again.
- Stage Drapes & Fireproofing – To provide peace of mind and keep the stage safe, have a flame-retardant expertly applied to your theater’s curtain.
Need extra cleaning services not listed above? Maybe it’s a cleaning service you aren’t even sure exists? Call COIT to inquire about it—you might be surprised by how many unique cleaning requests we’ve fulfilled over the last 68 years.
Importance of Cleaning
The importance of hiring a commercial cleaning service cannot be overstated, no matter what type of business you have. Our expert technicians restore more than just offices—this includes hotels, apartment complexes, storefronts, and other buildings for which property management companies need continual cleaning.
Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment is vital for the longevity of your business. Likewise, a polished appearance has proven again and again to play a significant role in employee and client retention.
Timely customer satisfaction is our No. 1 business. Together, we’ll create an affordable plan that keeps the atmosphere of your business looking consistently stunning.
Get in touch with your local COIT team today for a commercial cleaning services price list.