Purchasing Coordinator in Bay Area
· Previous experience in purchasing and/or inventory preferred
· Must have prior knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
· Must bring business acumen and problem-solving skills;
· Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week
· Must be able to provide own transportation to and from Corporate Office in Burlingame, CA
The role will work closely with the COIT Corporate Leadership to ensure COIT’s nationwide network of locations has the items they need to drive their business. Success requires a high level of organization, an ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and a drive to make the highest impact possible.
· Masters the ins-and-outs of placing and generating orders, including writing up purchase orders and placing orders directly with our network of suppliers
· Tracks invoices and inventory on a monthly basis, in order tracking software and/or Microsoft Excel
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with division staff, franchisees and vendors
· Ensure that inventory levels are maintained to avoid out-of-stock situations
· Analyze usage trends and forecast needs.
· Works effectively with others who are based offices across the USA – must be effective over the phone, email, and web meetings.
· All other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires extensive use of the telephone, computer keyboard, monitor and mouse. Also, using various office equipment such as printers and copiers. At times, the position will require extensive sitting, whether that is in an office setting or while traveling to corporate divisions or franchises.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the supervisor.