Do you regularly vacuum the area rugs in your home? If so, that’s a great way to remove surface dirt; however, if you’re interested in really deep cleaning area rugs properly, it’s a great idea to rely on the expert services of COIT area rug cleaning Tacoma.
Though area rugs add color and warmth to your home, what lurks beneath the fibers of your area rugs will leave you feeling anything but warm. The visible stains on the surface are certainly unpleasant, but the invisible bacteria, dirt and dust hiding below can be detrimental to the condition of the carpet, as well as to your health.
As you breathe every day inside your home, the particles in your area rugs are absorbed into that very air. That’s why it’s super important to make sure they’re as clean as possible by investing in regular professional cleanings.
Our Area Rug Cleaning Tacoma Team Performs the Following Services
- When you invest in COIT area rug cleaners, we guarantee we’ll always provide a free written estimate of the total cost – and we’ll always offer free pickup and delivery if you’d prefer your area rugs be cleaned offsite.
- Based on the type of dye, weave and fibers of the individual area rug, we’ll design a custom cleaning treatment that adheres to manufacturer instructions, which includes Persian rug cleaning as well.
- Getting your area rugs cleaned every 6 to 12 months not only improves their overall appearance; they’ll also last much longer over time.
- We have no problem removing any pet stains, and associated odors, that your dog or cat leaves behind.
- Thanks to COITGard fabric protector, we’ll leave each of your area rugs with a protective shield that can stand guard between professional cleanings.
- And if you need any type of area rug repair, which includes re-padding and re-fringing, let us know, as these services are available at the majority of our locations.
COIT Rug Cleaning Tacoma Validates Our Skills through IICRC Certifications
Tacoma is definitely a COIT location that certifies our skills through the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. With a presence in more than 25 countries around the world, the IICRC sets the bar for how professional cleaning companies should service customers.
COIT Tacoma ensures each of our area rug cleaning team members takes training courses and passes certification exams designed and given by the IICRC. This gives customers like you a sense of security that the money you’re spending is going to produce results.
Our Team of Area Rug Cleaners Will Ensure You’re 100% Happy with the Results
We guarantee these results in writing, too, courtesy of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Not happy with how your area rugs look and feel when our service is complete? No problem – we’ll reclean them right away for you. If the second area rug cleaning isn’t resolving any concerns you have, we’ll refund the entire cost of the cleaning service.
Should any item be damaged or broken while our Tacoma technicians work, we’ll repair the items for you and we’ll bear 100% of the cost. And finally, if repair isn’t an option you’d like to pursue, we can rectify the issue; we’ll simply present you with a cash credit that you can use to buy a replacement.
Ready to give your area rugs the attention they deserve to help them look better and last longer? Call COIT Tacoma today at 253-627-6159.