Area rugs can add a splash of color to your home, brightening up your bedroom, bathroom or hallway in a matter of seconds. But if those area rugs aren’t in great condition, they may be full of stains, dirt and bacteria that collect on the surface as well as below the surface of the fibers. To ensure this doesn’t happen for long, call on the professional and reliable services of COIT area rug cleaning Salt Lake City.
Our team of technicians is professionally trained to know everything there is to know about your home’s area rugs. From the different types of fibers to the various types of dyes and weaves, COIT Salt Lake City brings area rug expertise to each and every service.
If you hire us to perform professional cleaning services, we’ll start by thoroughly inspecting your area rugs to get an idea of their current condition, make and material. We’ll then design a custom cleaning plan – that also adheres to manufacturer instructions and recommendations – to give you an idea of the scope of work and expected results. Once that’s complete, we’ll present you with a written estimate you can review and approve before we begin any work.
COIT Area Rug Cleaning Salt Lake City Offers Exemplary Services
- COIT area rug cleaners will pick up and deliver your area rugs and clean them offsite if you prefer; regardless of where we clean them, we’ll make sure to give you a free written cost estimate before we begin working.
- Should you need Persian rug cleaning, wool rug cleaning, or Oriental rug cleaning, we can handle it all, as we tailor every treatment to each rug’s particular dyes and fibers.
- If you can commit to getting your area rugs professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months, we can promise they’ll look better, smell fresher and last longer.
- Our rug cleaning Salt Lake City team removes unhealthy pet stains that often come with tough-to-handle odors; consider those gone after our treatment!
- With COITGard fabric protector, we’ll lower the likelihood of future stains occurring, as it acts a protective shield on top of your area rugs.
- If your area rugs need more than a deep clean, we’re happy to provide additional repair services, which include re-padding and refringing.
When it Comes to Cleaning Area Rugs, Our Technicians Are IICRC Certified
All of COIT Salt Lake City’s services, including re-padding and refringing repair services, are based on the training and recommendations we receive from the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This non-profit organization, which has a global presence in more than 25 countries, leads the professional cleaning industry when it comes to setting standards for excellence.
By investing in IICRC training and certification programs, our Salt Lake City technicians become well educated; they learn exactly how to properly clean all types of area rugs, while tackling the toughest household stains. By passing formal certification exams, our technicians can validate their abilities.
Our Area Rug Cleaners Guarantee You’ll be 100% Satisfied with the Results
In addition to becoming IICRC trained and certified, our technicians will also offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every single area rug cleaning treatment.
- If you’re not completely content with the freshness and cleanliness of your area rugs following a treatment, please let us know so we can reclean them right away, at no extra charge.
- If you don’t think the recleaning made much of a difference in the results you see, we’ll offer you a full refund to make up for it.
- If an accident happens and any item is damaged while we’re cleaning your area rugs, COIT Salt Lake City will pay for all necessary repairs.
- And finally, if repair isn’t possible, we can rectify the issue by paying you an equivalent cash credit so you can buy a replacement.
Keep your area rugs in great condition and ensure your home is healthy. Call COIT Salt Lake City today to take advantage of our professional cleaning services today.