Area rugs do a lot to enhance home’s style and comfort. A beautiful area rug ties a room’s decor together and creates a harmonious design. An area rug cushions our feet from hard tile flooring and can protect your wood floor from heavy traffic. Area rugs are where we curl up to watch a movie or help a child build a castle with blocks. Regular care and professionally cleaning area rugs will do much to extend the lives of these home workhorses.
How does COIT’s area rug cleaning service work?
Call us and we’ll take some basic information over the phone and schedule a time to inspect and pick up the area rug. When we come inspect your area rugs, we’ll determine the fabric type, backing, weave type, and soil level. We’ll inspect the rug for any spots or stains. If you have pet stains on your area rug, don’t worry. COIT area rug cleaning Redding technicians are skilled at removing pet stains and odors. If needed, we’ll take the rugs offsite to clean them. Finally, we’ll bring your newly cleaned rug back to your home and roll it out, just where you like. We are the best area rug cleaners in Redding!
Benefits of getting your area rug cleaned by COIT Redding
- No need to drive- COIT Redding provides free pickup and delivery
- No hidden fees- COIT Redding provides a written estimate before any work begins
- We’ll perform customized cleaning to suite your area rug’s fiber type, weave, and age
- COIT Redding can do repairs like repairing fringe, backing, and re-padding
- We will protect your rug against future stains with COITGard fabric protector
Want to know how to keep your area rug in good condition?
- Be sure to use a good quality rug pad to prevent wear
- Make sure to rotate the rug every couple of months to prevent traffic wear and uneven fading from sunlight
- It’s best not to wear outdoor shoes in the home- this grinds dirt into rugs
- Always vacuum area rugs at least once a week
- Treat spills promptly to prevent staining
COIT Redding follows the IICRC Best Practices
As a IICRC accredited company, COIT Carpet Cleaners Redding follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods and recommendations for area rug cleaning. The IICRC is an international, independent, third party, non-profit certifying body that works to create consensus-based standards regarding cleaning and restoration. We have the highest standards and are committed to providing the area rug cleaning Redding residents depend on to keep their rugs clean and fresh.
Why Choose COIT Redding? Because we’re the best Area Rug Cleaners around!
At COIT Redding, we have a wealth of experience. COIT has been in the home cleaning business for over 64 years. The technicians at COIT Redding are the experts on area rug cleaning and are committed to restoring area rugs to a clean, bright, and well-structured condition. You’ll always be satisfied with our service or we’ll make it right. We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, If you are not please with our carpet cleaning, we will:
- RE-CLEAN the area rugs. If you are not satisfied after the second area rug cleaning COIT will…
- REFUND the money you originally paid for the area rug cleaning. If our technicians caused any damages when cleaning your area rug, COIT will...
- REPAIR the damaged area rugs at no expense to you. If the damaged area rugs cannot be fixed, COIT will...
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT cleaning or restoration service upon payment for the original rug cleaning service.
Give COIT Redding a call at (530) 241-9433!