Have you ever tried to spot clean your home’s area rugs to get rid of stains? If so, you may find that sometimes do-it-yourself cleaning methods work very well, while other times, they seem to be pretty ineffective for certain types of stains. And who knows what lies beneath the surface, right? Perhaps it’s time to call COIT area rug cleaning Phoenix to revive and restore your home’s area rugs.
When you hire COIT to deep clean your area rugs, you can expect the best results. Thanks to heavy duty equipment, our technicians are able to dig deep below the surface, going way beyond the capabilities of typical household cleaners. As a result, your area rugs experience the highest level of cleanliness possible, every time we treat them.
COIT Area Rug Cleaning Phoenix is Committed to High Quality Services
- Our team of area rug cleaners will always offer you a free written estimate before any work begins; we’ll also pick up your area rugs and clean them offsite if you prefer.
- Whether you’re in need of Persian rug cleaning, oriental rug cleaning or wool rug cleaning, we’ll customize our cleaning treatment to ensure it’s ideal for certain fibers, weaves and dyes.
- If you commit to getting your area rugs professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months, you’ll definitely notice they not only look better; they’ll also last much longer.
- To combat tough pet stains that may be lurking on the surface or deep within your area rug fibers, let COIT Phoenix utilize our specialized cleaning approach that extracts all residue they may leave behind.
- Thanks to COITGard fabric protector, your area rugs will stay in better condition for a longer period of time between professional cleanings.
- If your area rugs need re-fringing, re-padding or repairs, most of our COIT locations offer these services.
Our Team of Area Rug Cleaners is Trained and Certified by the IICRC
From area rug repairs to deep cleaning services, COIT Phoenix offers you the full service when it comes to keeping your area rugs in great shape. And while we do so, we’re sure to follow the best practices outlined by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification – also known as the IICRC.
This worldwide non-profit is the leader when it comes to setting industry standards for how area rugs should be professionally cleaned. COIT Phoenix follows their lead by enrolling our technicians in hands-on training and certification programs that teach them exactly how to handle all kinds of area rug issues, from everyday stains to more extensive damage.
When COIT Phoenix is Cleaning Area Rugs We Offer a 100% Guarantee
When we’re removing everyday stains or repairing various levels of area rug damage, our rug cleaning Phoenix specialists are doing so under our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
So what does this mean for you as our valued customer?
- Reclean – we’ll reclean your area rugs right away (at no extra cost) if they don’t look the way you want them to look.
- Refund – if the recleaning doesn’t meet your standards, we’ll present you with a full refund of the total cost of services.
- Repair – if any surrounding items are broken by accident while we work, we’ll handle all related repair costs.
- Rectify – and if repair isn’t an option, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit you can use to replace the item.
Make the call today and get one step closer to the cleanest, freshest area rugs possible.
We also offer area rug cleaning services in Mesa.