We can’t stress the importance of having clean air accessible in our homes. Now, ask yourself, when was the last time your home’s air ducts were cleaned? Indoor air can be much more polluted than outdoor air according to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The air that passes through your home’s Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling (HVAC) system have small particles of dirt in them. The dust in the air gets deposited in your air ducts and HVAC system. You might be surprised at how much dirt there is if you look inside the air ducts.
Curious About How We Clean Your Air Ducts?
We start by conducting a full inspection of your entire HVAC system. Next, COIT Tucson technicians use special brushes to dislodge dirt and debris. Then, we will eliminate the dirt with high-powered vacuums that exhaust the mess outside to protect your indoor air quality.
Once we remove all of the dirt, we can clean your HVAC system including coils, duct surfaces, drain pans, humidifiers, and fans. The last step is to re-seal and begin insulating the access holes, making them airtight to protect your ductwork better.
The Advantages of Having Your Air Ducts Cleaned By COIT Tucson:
- COIT Tucson’s rigorous cleaning methods remove dirt and all sorts of harmful allergens.
- Keeping the HVAC system clean will increase its performance and efficiency.
- Breathe cleaner air that is free of built up pollen, dander, dirt and other allergens and irritants.
- No need to worry about the air filters, COIT Tucson offers all types of filters.
- At COIT Tucson, we adhere to the best practices of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
- We are happy to perform dryer vent cleaning the same day as your air duct cleaning service for more convenience.
Why are COIT Air Duct Cleaners of Tucson the Best?
After our work, you will agree that COIT will be the only air duct cleaning of Tucson business you’ll ever call! COIT Tucson offers a fantastic 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- RE-CLEAN – We will do a second cleaning if the first cleaning was not proficient.
- REFUND – If you are not satisfied after the second cleaning COIT will refund your money.
- REPAIR – If we are responsible for any damages done performing the cleaning we will repair any damages quickly.
- RECTIFY – If a repair is not possible, we will rectify the situation by crediting the value of the damage our technicians have caused.
The team members at COIT are the air duct cleaning technicians Tucson residents can trust for excellent service. Just give us a call!