Everything with eventually get dirty. Air ducts are no exception, they need to be cleaned too. Air moves dust through your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling) system. It slowly start depositing dirt that builds up. Think about how dirty your home would be if you never dusted it. Now try to remember about the last time you cleaned your HVAC system- probably never.
Indoor air can be several times more polluted then outdoor air, according to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Indoor air builds up dust, dust mites, dander, and pollen. These allergens can be particularly troubling to people with allergies and asthma.
Before beginning any HVAC cleaning, our expert technicians will open access ports and inspect the entire system. Asbestos are hazardous and require specialized procedures, our technicians will inspect for asbestos-containing materials. They will also be sure to protect carpets and furniture prior to cleaning. Next, COIT technicians will use brushes to agitate and dislodge dirt and debris. COIT air duct cleaning redding technicians will use high-powered vacuums to vacuum up the dirt and exhaust the dirt right outside to our truck to protect your home’s air quality. They’ll then clean the different parts of your HVAC system- drain pans, humidifiers, coils, duct surfaces, and fans. Finally, our technicians will re-seal and re-insulate any access holes they opened so they are airtight protect to the duct work.
While you likely clean the lint trap of your dryer after each load, lint still builds up in the dryer venting hose. Because of this, COIT provides dryer vent cleaning services. Clogged dryer vents are fire hazards and waste power. If clothes take longer to dry, the outside of dryer gets very hot, the laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually, or the laundry room has a burnt smell, these are all signs you need to get the dryer vent cleaned.
The benefits of getting your air ducts cleaned by COIT Redding:
- Our proprietary cleaning methods remove all dirt and debris- even microscopic particles of dust and allergens
- Regular air duct cleaning can reduce energy bills by increasing HVAC efficiency
- You’ll breathe cleaner air- regular air duct cleaning reduces lung irritating allergens
- We have filters available for many common types of HVAC systems
- COIT Redding can often perform dryer vent cleaning the same day as air duct cleaning
Why Choose COIT Air Duct Cleaners Redding
COIT has been in the cleaning business for over 64 years. When looking to clean the HVAC system, Redding residents call us first! We promise you’ll be happy with our services or we’ll make it right or offer a refund. After experiencing our great service, we’ll be the only air duct cleaning company you’ll use! Because we want you to be satisfied with our services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We call our guarantee the Four R’s:
- RE-CLEAN- If you are displeased with the air duct cleaning system, we’ll re-clean your ir duct system. If you are still not pleased after the second air duct cleaning COIT will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the initial air duct cleaning. If our employees caused any damage to your home while cleaning your air ducts, COIT will...
- REPAIR the damages at no cost to you. If the damages cannot be fixed, COIT will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT cleaning service upon payment for the original air duct cleaning services.
COIT technicians are the air duct cleaners Redding residents can count on. Just give us a call at (530) 241-9433!