When you wake up and take a deep breath in the comfort of your own home, what kind of air are you breathing in? Is it clean, fresh and free of allergens and other harmful contaminants? If you’re not exactly sure, it may be a good time to invest in the services COIT air duct and dryer vent cleaning Philadelphia has to offer.
After completing a thorough inspection, we won’t begin any work until we offer you a complete written cost estimate. We’ll then use a HEPA-Aire vacuum to suck out any air-borne contaminants in your air ducts.
Benefits of Letting COIT Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning Philadelphia Clean Your Air Ducts and Dryer Vents
- Our services can get rid of microscopic debris that’s contaminating the air you breathe every day.
- If you’re looking to lower your energy bills on a monthly basis, investing in periodic professional dryer vent cleaning is the first step to take.
- Professional air duct and dryer vent cleaners know how to inspect and clean your air ducts and dryer vents so the result is fewer allergens – and fewer respiratory flare ups.
- By hiring COIT hvac Philadelphia, you’re guaranteed to breathe air that’s fresher and cleaner than it was before your service.
- If your air filter needs to be replaced, we can provide new filters as well.
- As members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), we are committed to upholding a set of standards that is among the industry’s best.
COIT Philadelphia is Certified by the NADCA
So what does it mean to be certified by the NADCA? It means that our air duct and dryer vent cleaning technicians know exactly how to produce the best results. The NADCA is a not-for-profit trade organization that specializes in educating consumers and cleaning companies about the best ways to clean and inspect air ducts and dryer vents so you can breathe the cleanest, healthiest air possible.
The NADCA offers the following certifications:
ASCS – Air Duct Cleaning Systems Specialist
VSMR – Ventilation Systems Mold Remediator
CVI – Certified Ventilation Inspector
Our COIT technicians that work in your home earn the above credentials through taking hands-on courses and passing related certification exams. The courses they take show them exactly how to effectively clean air ducts and dryer vents to purify the air you breathe. They then take this knowledge and skill and put it into action whenever they’re performing an air duct or dryer vent inspection and cleaning in your home.
You Can Count on the 4 R’s – Reclean, Refund, Repair and Rectify
So beyond being certified by the industry-leading NADCA, what else does COIT Philadelphia bring to the table that other air duct and dryer vent cleaning companies do not?
We’re an air duct and dryer vent cleaning company that has been working with satisfied customers around the world for decades. Through all of this customer experience, we’ve learned the most important thing is leaving you 100% satisfied. We ensure you’re satisfied by promising to uphold the following four agreements.
Reclean, Refund, Repair, Rectify
- If you’re not happy with how your air ducts or dryer vents turn out after our cleaning, let us know and we’ll perform a free recleaning right away.
- If the recleaning still isn’t up to par with what you expected, we’ll issue you a full refund to make up for it.
- If one of our technicians happens to break anything accidentally while cleaning your air ducts or dryer vents, don’t worry, we’ll handle all the costs and labor related to repairing it.
- And finally, if repair just isn’t an option, we promise to give you a cash credit that will rectify the situation so you can buy a replacement item.
Give COIT air duct and dryer vent cleaning Philadelphia a call today at 610-292-8350 to get one step closer to cleaner, healthier, allergen-free air in your home.
We also serve air duct cleaning and dryer vent services in New Jersey!