Don't take a gamble on your health by refusing to have your air ducts regularly cleaned. Air ducts circulate the air in your property, and if your system is stuffed with dust and dirt, that's exactly what you're breathing in. Poor air quality relates to a number of health ailments such as allergies and asthma as well as rapid mold growth. Who needs that? With the help of COIT Air Duct Cleaning Oakland, you could prevent your home and health from greater problems and breathe cleaner air today! Our services will thoroughly clean your HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems till you're only breathing the freshest air. Our HVAC cleaning ensures that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services are running free of harmful contaminants. The team at Air Duct Cleaning Oakland will thoroughly inspect your air ducts and remove dangerous pollutants. No more pollen, pet dander, or dust mites in your lungs! Give Air Duct Cleaning Oakland a call today!
- Poor indoor air quality and some health issues may be directly related to mold and other irritants found inside your home's heating and cooling system.
- Pollen, pet dander, dead insects, and rodent feces are common elements found in air ducts that can cause problems, especially for those suffering from asthma or allergies. The irritants accumulated in the air ducts will be carried all over your living space whenever the air conditioning or the heater is turned on.
- Having your entire HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) system cleaned by our trained professionals will help eliminate the presence of these harmful contaminants in your home.
- Our technology uses compressed air to push contaminants towards a central location along the system, then a high-powered suction device pulls the waste into a filtration system designed to trap ultra-microscopic debris, leaving your home healthy and clean.
- According to the Fire Analysis and Research Division of the NFPA, clothes dryers are responsible for an estimated 14,100 home fires in the US, the leading cause being lack of maintenance. COIT’S Dryer Vent Cleaning will help reduce lint build up, which will not only result in increased safety in your home, but also in less wear on the clothing and less use of your electricity and/or gas.