When’s the last time you had your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) properly measured by a professional?
There’s no better time to invest in clean, healthy air than now. With a little help from COIT air duct cleaning New Jersey, you’ll be on your way to cleaner air ducts and dryer vents.
Benefits of Hiring COIT Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning New Jersey
- We can get rid of microscopic debris, thanks to the powerful dryer vent cleaning equipment we’ll use with every service.
- If you’re looking to lower your monthly energy bills, COIT can help you do just that be ensuring you have a clean, well-functioning air duct and dryer vent.
- In depth cleaning performed by professional air duct cleaners like COIT will get rid of allergens that may be causing asthma or other health-related flare-ups.
- After just one treatment, your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) will significantly improve, which positive impacts your overall health.
- Our technicians can replace your air duct filters as well, if needed.
- As a reputable air duct and dryer vent cleaning company, COIT New Jersey is a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), an organization that upholds the highest standards for professional cleaning companies.
COIT HVAC New Jersey is Certified by the NADCA
Professional cleaning companies like COIT are guided by the NADCA when it comes to HVAC inspection, maintenance and restoration association. This organization offers training to air duct technicians who are looking to become certified as an Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS). According to the NADCA, once a COIT technicians enrolls in courses, expands his or her skill set and passes the ASCS exam, he or she can serve as a project manager for residential and commercial HVAC cleaning and restoration projects.
Earning the ASCS certification also means you’re also qualified to be a Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR). You’ll be glad to know that our COIT New Jersey technicians have been through this training and certification program.
Finally, COIT New Jersey technicians who work in your home are also required to take and pass the Certified Ventilation Inspector (CVI) exam. By passing this exam, technicians successfully prove they clearly understand how to diagnose Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues, as well as effectively clean HVAC systems.
COIT Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning New Jersey Guarantees Customer Satisfaction
The team at COIT New Jersey can promise you one thing: a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When one of our technicians is finished cleaning your home’s air ducts, it’s of utmost importance that we make sure you are fully happy with the results.
- If you have any issues with how we cleaned your air ducts or dryer vent, let us know and we’ll reclean them, free of charge.
- We’ll be happy to issue a refund if the second round of cleaning isn’t sufficient.
- Should one of our air duct cleaning technicians accidentally break an item while performing a service, we’re committed to repairing the item on our own dime.
- If repair isn’t an option you’d like to pursue, or if it’s not possible, let us know and we’ll rectify the situation by offering you a full cash credit.
Give COIT New Jersey a call at 856-566-0700 today to schedule an appointment for a free inspection and estimate
We also offer air duct cleaning services in Philadelphia!