Have you ever wondered what may be lurking in your home’s air ducts? If you haven’t, don’t worry, most people tend to forget that bacteria, dirt and allergens can quietly build up in your home’s HVAC system. That’s where Coit can remind you and eliminate these contaminants thanks to our experienced air duct cleaning Los Angeles team.
Your home’s HVAC system is like anything else – over time, it gathers dust and needs a thorough deep clean to whip it back into shape. Our air duct cleaning technicians will begin every service by measuring your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) to get an accurate idea of what kind of air you’re breathing in on a daily basis.
Once we’re clear on what we’re working with, we can design a custom cleaning treatment that effectively removes contaminants in your air ducts using powerful, commercial-grade vacuums.
What to Expect from Coit Air Duct Cleaning Los Angeles
- The technology we use during our air duct cleaning services will eliminate all kinds of particles that act as contaminants – even microscopic debris that seeps into the air you breathe.
- Our dryer vent cleaning techniques can actually result in lower cleaning bills on a monthly basis, as you’ll be left with an air duct system that runs more smoothly and efficiently than before.
- If you suffer from any kind of allergies or respiratory issues, Coit’s deep cleaning service will get rid of allergens so you can breathe clean, fresh air that triggers fewer symptoms.
- Should you need a new air filter, we can replace it for you while we clean, as we carry a wide selection of filters with us.
Our Professional HVAC Services Are Guaranteed – Or You Get a Refund
To ensure you believe how much we value a job done correctly, every single one of our air duct cleaning services is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you’re not happy with the condition of your air ducts following an inspection and deep cleaning, let us know right away so we can reclean them right away, at no extra charge.
- Should the additional round of air duct cleaning not alleviate your worries, Coit Los Angeles will refund the entire cost of the service.
- If we accidentally cause damage to an item while cleaning your home’s HVAC system, we’ll take full responsibility for all repairs.
- And finally if repairs aren’t possible or you don’t think it’s the best option, we’ll rectify the situation by providing you with an equivalent cash credit that you can then use to purchase a replacement item.
Beyond the above-mentioned reasons to trust Coit Los Angeles – are you ready to breathe the cleanest, freshest and healthiest air possible inside your home every single day? If so, give us a call today to make an appointment for a day and time that works best for you.