Pop quiz: recall the last time the HVAC system in your home was cleaned. Is the answer NEVER? Now imagine how filthy your floors would be if you never dusted or vacuumed them. Just like everything else in the world, air ducts need to get cleaned at some point. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), tells us that air inside buildings is even more polluted then outdoor air. Where does this air run through? The HVAC system of course! The air carries dust, dander, and pollen that builds up in air ducts. Just take a peak into the air duct and look at all the accumulated dirt. This is especially bad for people that have asthma or allergies.
Your home’s HVAC system needs expert care. The professionals at COIT Lexington will inspect HVAC system, open access ports and look for any hazardous asbestos materials. This is important, as asbestos requires specialized techniques.
After finishing our inspection, COIT Lexington team members will carefully protect your furniture and carpets. Then, COIT Lexington technicians will use specialized brushes to dislodge dirt and debris particles. The next step is vacuuming away the agitated dirt. Don’t worry about it getting in your home, our ultra powerful vacuums whoosh the dirt outside to our truck to protecting your air quality. Now that all the nasty dust is gone, we focus on getting the drain pans, humidifiers, fans, duct surfaces, and coils in your HVAC system clean. In our final step, COIT Lexington technicians will insulate and seal any access holes they opened and make sure so they are airtight, thereby protecting the ductwork.
What are the advantages of getting your air ducts cleaned by COIT Lexington?
- COIT Lexington’s cleaning methods effectively rid your HVAC system of dirt, including microscopic particles of dust, dust mites, and other allergens such as pollen
- Lower power bills: increase the HVAC system’s efficiency by performing regularly scheduled air duct cleanings
- With COIT Lexington air duct cleaning, you’ll breathe cleaner air by reducing airborne allergens and irritants
- COIT Lexington carries the most common types air filters for different HVAC systems
- At COIT Lexington we follow the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) cleaning methods
- Need dryer vent cleaning? We can usually do it the same day as your air duct cleaning
We Offer Dryer Vent Cleaning Too
Do you make sure to clean the dryer lint trap after each laundry load? That is a good start, but dryer lint will eventually build up in the venting hose. COIT Lexington offers dryer vent cleaning services to fix this problem. A clogged dryer vent can be major fire hazard. Clogged dryer vents waste money by making the dryer work harder and use more energy. What are the signs that your dryer vent is clogged and needs to be cleaned?
- Increased drying times,
- Outside of dryer feels very hot
- A humid laundry room
- A burnt smell in the laundry room
The team members at COIT Lexington provide high quality cleaning services and are the air duct cleaners Lexington residents can trust on.
Why Pick COIT Air Duct Cleaners Lexington?
COIT has been keeping homes clean and tidy for over 64 years. When they need to clean up the HVAC system, Lexington residents call us first. Our technicians will do a fantastic job with a professional, courteous demeanor. After you experience our top-notch customer service, COIT will be the only air duct cleaning company in Lexington that you’ll want to use! COIT Lexington’s offers the best satisfaction guarantee in town:
- Not happy with your air duct cleaning? We’ll RE-CLEAN it for you! If after the second cleaning, you are displeased…
- COIT Lexington will promptly REFUND the cost of your air duct or dryer vent cleaning.
- If anything was somehow damaged during our dryer vent or air duct cleaning, COIT Lexington will...REPAIR the any damages to your satisfaction.
- If you do not care to have the damages fixed, COIT Lexington will RECTIFY the damages by crediting you with the present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Lexington cleaning service upon payment for your air duct cleaning.
COIT Lexington technicians are the air duct cleaners Lexington residents can count on. Just give us a call at 859-253-2648