Everything in your home will eventually need to be cleaned at some point. Air ducts are no exception; they get dirty too. Air moves through your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling) system and it caries dust. The dusty air slowly starts depositing dust in the air duct system. This is what causes the dirty build up you can see in your air ducts. Can you remember about the last time you cleaned your HVAC system? Probably never. Just imagine about how dirty your home would be if you never dusted it.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), your home’s indoor air can be several times more polluted then outdoor air. Indoor air builds up pollutants like dust, dust mites, dander, and pollen. These pollutants are all allergens can be particularly troubling to people with allergies and asthma.
Before beginning any HVAC cleaning, COIT Denver expert technicians will open access ports and inspect the entire system. Our technicians will inspect for hazardous asbestos-containing materials. Asbestos requires specialized procedures. Our team members always make sure to protect carpets and furniture prior to cleaning. Next, the technicians will use brushes to agitate and dislodge dirt and debris. Our expert technicians will then use high-powered vacuums to vacuum up the dirt and exhaust the dirt right outside to our truck to protect your home’s air quality. Next, they will clean the different parts of your HVAC system including drain pans, humidifiers, coils, duct surfaces, and fans. Finally, our technicians will re-seal and re-insulate any access holes they opened so they are airtight protect to the ductwork.
Even if you clean the lint trap of your home’s dryer after each load, lint still builds up in the dryer venting hose. Because of this, COIT Denver provides dryer vent cleaning services. Clogged dryer vents are serious fire hazards and they also waste power. Signs that your dryer vent is clogged and needs to be cleaned: clothes take longer to dry, the outside of dryer gets very hot, the laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually, or the laundry room has a burnt smell.
The benefits of getting your air ducts cleaned by COIT Denver:
- COIT’s exclusive cleaning methods remove all dirt and debris- even including microscopic particles of dust and allergens
- Performing regular air duct cleaning can reduce energy bills by increasing HVAC efficiency
- With air duct cleaning, your family will breathe cleaner air- regular air duct cleaning reduces lung irritating allergens
- COIT carries many air filters for common types of HVAC systems
- At COIT Denver we are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Our technicians can often perform dryer vent cleaning the same day as air duct cleaning
You can Trust COIT Air Duct Cleaning Denver Experts!
Don’t trust your home’s delicate HVAC system to just anyone; inexperienced air duct cleaners can damage the system or make your air quality worse. COIT Denver technicians will do the job right the first time: they are NADCA certified for air duct cleaning. COIT has the highest cleaning standards and is committed to being the air duct cleaners Denver residents can depend on.
Why Choose COIT Air Duct Cleaners Denver
COIT has been in the cleaning business for a long time, over 64 years. When looking to clean the HVAC system, Denver residents call us first! We promise you’ll be happy with our services or we’ll make it re-do the job or offer a refund. After experiencing our great service, we’ll be the only air duct cleaning company in Denver that you’ll use! Because we want you to be satisfied with COIT Denver’s services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our guarantee is called the Four R’s:
- RE-CLEAN- if you are displeased with the air duct cleaning system, COIT Denver will re-clean your air duct system. If you are still not pleased after the second air duct cleaning COIT Denver will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the air duct cleaning service. If our employees caused any damage to anything in your home while cleaning your air ducts, COIT Denver will...
- REPAIR the damaged items or areas at no cost to you. If the damaged items or areas cannot be fixed, COIT Denver will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the present actual cash value* toward a future COIT cleaning service upon payment for the initial air duct cleaning services.
COIT technicians are the air duct cleaners Denver residents can count on. Just give us a call at (303) 922-9212!