Tired of cleaning wood floors by hand or by mop? No matter how long or how hard you scrub, you can leave behind a layer of dirt, dust and oil that’s hard to get rid of through manual household cleaning. That’s where Coit wood floor cleaning Los Angeles can help, thanks to powerful professional equipment and a 5-step, in depth cleaning process.
- First step - we’ll remove debris.
- Second step - we’ll begin scrubbing, using heavy-duty commercial equipment.
- Third step - we’ll perform a detailed hand cleaning to target hard-to-reach areas.
- Fourth step - we’ll perform a second in-depth scrub using the same powerful cleaning equipment.
- Fifth step – we’ll apply a top coat to leave your wood floors sparkling.
Coit Wood Floor Cleaning Los Angeles Offers Customers Superior Service
- As a professional wood floor cleaner, we offer wood floor care that cleans on top of and below the surface of your wood floors; we guarantee to dramatically improve how they look.
- Our 5-step cleaning process will bring back the original luster that comes with new wood floors. We’re also capable of cleaning laminate wood floors, too.
- After we remove debris and deep clean your wood floors, you can tell us whether you prefer a satin finish or a glossy finish.
- We recommend having your home’s wood floors cleaned every 24 months to not only keep them looking their best; these periodic professional cleanings will also help your floors last longer so you can avoid having to pay for expensive replacements.
Our Team of Wood Floor Care Specialists Passes IICRC Certification Exams
No matter how frequently we clean customers’ wood floors, we do so with the same amount of precision, dedication and expertise that Coit Los Angeles brings to the table with every service. We’ve developed this expertise through on-the-job experience, as well as by following the lead of the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This international non-profit leads the way when it comes to advising and coaching professional cleaning companies on how to safely and effectively clean wood floors. By taking hands-on courses and studying to pass detailed certification exams offered by the IICRC, Coit Los Angeles technicians can test their knowledge and validate their wood floor cleaning expertise.
If You’re Not Happy with the Results, We’ll Give you a 100% Refund – Guaranteed
Coit Los Angeles doesn’t just talk about expertise; we back it up by offering every customer our 100% satisfaction guarantee. This guarantee promises that the following things will happen:
- If you’re not thrilled with how your wood floors glisten when our service is complete, we’ll reclean them right away.
- If the recleaning doesn’t eliminate your concerns, we’ll refund the entire cost of the service.
- Should an item in your home be accidentally damaged during our wood floor cleaning service, we’ll take charge when it comes to all repairs.
- If repair isn’t possible, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that matches the value of the damaged item.
Looking forward to walking on wood floors that look better, feel better and last longer – with fewer scratches? Let the team at Coit Los Angeles lend a hand. Give us a call today.