Cleaning your wood floors correctly without causing any scratches or damage to the wood can be a challenge. Thoroughly cleaning wood floors by hand not only takes a long time; it also requires attention to detail when you’re dealing with marks, scratches and other types of damage that are commonly found on wood floors.
That’s where COIT wood floor cleaning Akron can be of help to you and your home.
If you do not know how to clean your wood floors then investing in a professional wood floor cleaning Akron may be just what you are looking for. Our carpet cleaning company has a track record of upholding a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Whether we’re cleaning laminate wood floors or any related cleaning job, our cleaning technicians will handle each project with precision. We respect your time and even more, your trust placed on COIT in handling your wood floors as you welcome us into your home.
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Akron’s Process
- Our 5-step wood floor care treatment brings back the original shine to your wood floors making them look good as new!
- By hiring COIT as your professional wood floor cleaner, you will dramatically improve the quality of your wood floors.
- We offer a satin or high gloss finish as a final step.
Our Wood Floor Care Team Follows Best Practices Sanctioned by the IICRC
A large reason why our wood floor care services improve the condition of your wood floors so effectively has to do with the fact that our procedures are in fact industry best practices. So how do we know this? We follow the lead of the highly respected Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
This global non-profit has a presence in over 25 countries, with a mission to uphold the highest standards for professional cleaning companies around the world. COIT Akron supports this mission by closely following IICRC research and recommendations for modern, effective wood floor care.
The COIT Akron 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
COIT delivers effective wood floor cleaning on a consistent basis to our Akron customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your cleaning service, we will immediately work to fix the situation until it meets your expectations.
We are committed to upholding the 4Rs, which stands for “reclean”, “refund”, “repair” and “rectify”.
- Re-clean – if your wood floor is not perfect the first round of cleaning then we will re-clean it.
- Refund – if this re-cleaning is still not to your liking then COIT Akron will present you with a full refund.
- Repair – if any repairs are needed for an item that is accidentally damaged during our service, we’ll handle all related costs and labor.
- Rectify – if repair, doesn't fix the problem, we’ll rectify the issue by presenting you with a check for the value of the item.