How many times have you sat down on your favorite couch or chair after a long day and wished it was just a little bit cleaner? It’s okay to admit that you wish it smelled a bit fresher, too – it’s a common thing! If you’re ready to kick back on clean, fresh-smelling couches and chairs, without having to lift a finger yourself, you can rely on COIT upholstery cleaning Tacoma for your furniture cleaning needs.
If you hire our Tacoma team, you can expect nothing but excellent service from the time we arrive to the time we’re finished with our deep cleaning treatment. We’ll start by inspecting any pieces of furniture you’d like cleaned one-by-one to get a feel for the fabric as well as its current condition.
Once we’ve given each piece a proper assessment, we’ll come up with a custom cleaning plan that’s designed to not only remove visible surface stains; but also to penetrate deep within upholstery fibers to extract dirt. The important part about getting beneath the surface lies in the fact that upholstery collects bacteria and other contaminants over time that not only cause unpleasant odors; these contaminants also gradually seep into the air you breathe.
Hire COIT Upholstery Cleaning Tacoma to Follow Through on These Promises:
- Our team of upholstery cleaners has special expertise cleaning even the most difficult fabrics that cover your couches and chairs.
- COIT’s signature treatment not only gets rid of visible stains; we’ll also leave your furniture smelling fresh and fabulous.
- Based on the fabric covering each piece, we’ll use the appropriate cleaning method to ensure we follow manufacturer instructions.
- When it comes to getting rid of pet stains and associated odors, we’re on it!
- To guard against stains and odor between professional cleanings, our Tacoma technicians will apply COITGard fabric protector.
- If your furniture needs reupholstering, don’t hesitate to let us know.
COIT’s Tacoma Furniture Cleaning Team is Certified by the IICRC
Whenever our team of Tacoma upholstery cleaners is cleaning or reupholstering your furniture, you can feel confident we’re doing so under the guidance of a very well-respected non-profit, with an international presence: the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
COIT Tacoma technicians not only follow the lead of this professional organization; we’re also officially certified by the IICRC. This means our technicians take training and pass certification courses to get hands-on expertise cleaning upholstery the right way.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Services Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
So what happens if we don’t clean your couches and chairs the right way? It’s simple – you get your money back, thanks to our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If your furniture doesn’t look right when we’re done cleaning, let us know so we can reclean it right away, free of charge.
- Should the recleaning not do the job, we’ll happily refund the cost of the service.If anything accidentally gets broken while we’re working, we’ll take care of all necessary repairs.
- And should repair not be possible, we’ll rectify the issue; we’ll issue you a cash credit that will let you purchase a replacement item.
Give COIT Tacoma a chance to completely revitalize your sofas and chairs - call today at 253-627-6159 to make an appointment!