It can be difficult to keep grout clean with tile floors. Splattering cooking grease, over bubbling sauces, wine spills, muddy shoes, pets, and kids give floors a lot of abuse. It can be just as challenging to keep bathrooms clean; dirt, grime, soap scum, mold, and mildew can build up until it seems impossible to get tile and grout clean. Not only can cleaning grout be challenging, it is exhausting! It often seems like the only way to get it really clean is by scrubbing on hands and knees for hours at a time. There has to be a better way to keep floor clean without exhausting yourself.
COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Redding is here to rescue you from slaving away on your hands and knees. Call us and we’ll gather some preliminary information like which areas are being cleaned and the size of the rooms/areas to be cleaned (rough estimates are fine). We’ll schedule a time convenient for you to come inspect the tile and determine the materials and stain level. COIT Redding will provide you with an exact quote so you’ll know exactly how much it will cost before we begin. If we are able, and it is works for you, we can clean your tile and grout right on the spot! Our technicians are happy to carefully move your furniture out of the room if it is on the floor that needs to be cleaned. We’ll make sure to protect walls and cabinetry as well. Next, COIT Redding technicians will vacuum the tile with a powerful commercial vacuum to remove all loose dirt and debris. We use powerful, yet safe and effective tile and grout cleaners to remove build-up, scrub away dirt, and get grout lines truly clean. We provide the tile restoration Redding residents rave about!
Benefits of getting your tile and grout cleaned by COIT Redding:
- No need to scrub away on your hands and knees- we will wash and scrub with a high-pressure water and vacuum combination
- COIT Redding tile cleaning can save you money- by cleaning your tile instead of you having to replace it.
- Gets rid of health hazards like mold, mildew, and dirt
- Effective on any tile, indoors or outdoors, kitchen, bathrooms, anywhere!
Make your grout look new again with COIT ColorSeal. After the tile and grout are clean, we’ll apply a sealant to guard against future stains and keep your tile cleaner for longer. COIT Color Seal will make your grout 100% non-porous; dirt will remain on the surface instead of being absorbed into grout pores. Color sealers can give you a new color or restore grout back to its original color.
COIT Redding is IICRC Certified for Tile and Grout Cleaning
COIT Redding is IICRC accredited and follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods and recommendations for tile and grout cleaning. The IICRC is an independent, non-profit, organization that works to develop international consensus and best practices on cleaning and restoration services.
COIT Redding offers 100% satisfaction guarantee
We have the highest standards and are committed providing the grout cleaning Redding residents can depend on. COIT Cleaning and Restoration has the experience because we been in business for over 64 years. We want to help you keep your house clean! Because we want you to be pleased with our services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You’ll be thrilled with our services or:
- We’ll make it right by RE-CLEANING the tile and grout. If you are not happy after the second tile and grout cleaning, COIT will:
- REFUND the money you paid for the tile and grout cleaning. If our technicians caused any damage while performing the cleaning COIT will:
- REPAIR the damages with no expense to you. If the damages cannot be repaired, COIT will:
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT cleaning or restoration service upon payment for the original tile and grout cleaning services.
With over 64 years of experience, you can trust us! Just give COIT a call at (530) 241-9433!