Of all the things to clean in your home, tile and grout doesn’t seem to be the easiest to tackle. Using household cleaning solutions and store-bought cleaning tools, you can only get so far when it comes time to scrub through tough dirt, grease and mildew stains. That’s where the technicians at Coit tile and grout cleaning Los Angeles can help out.
Thanks to a heated solution that’s specially designed for commercial use, our technicians are able to blast through and penetrate deep into your home’s grout lines. This heated solution is applied using a truck-mounted cleaning system that safely and effectively cleans countertops, showers and floors.
Furthermore, our Los Angeles technicians will use a powerful vacuum, along with a high-pressure rinse that breaks up the toughest of ceramic and porcelain tile and grout stains in a matter of seconds.
Coit Tile and Grout Cleaning Los Angeles Offers the Following Services
- Our team of professional grout cleaners will save you time and energy by deep cleaning – no more scrubbing on your hands and knees!
- We’ll use a powerful grout cleaning machine that is specially designed to get rid of various kinds of mold, mildew and bacteria that love to accumulate in your home’s tile and grout lines.
- From indoor spaces to outdoors spaces, whether the tile and grout is within your kitchen, bathroom or patio, our multi-step cleaning process can be applied wherever you need it.
- If you prefer not to spend your money replacing your tile and grout that’s worn down, dirty and damaged, consider investing in an annual professional deep clean every 12 months.
- Our Los Angeles technicians can also tell you more about COITColorSeal, our special treatment that can change the color of your grout lines if you’re ready for a new look.
Coit Builds on Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Through Formal IICRC Training
The team at Coit grout cleaning Los Angeles is trained to provide newly-colored grout lines, cleaner and healthier tile – all under the guidance of the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This worldwide organization leads professional cleaning companies in more than 25 countries, offering hands-on certification programs that Coit Los Angeles technicians participate in and complete to develop their skill set.
When we combine our decades of experience with interactive training courses given by the IICRC, Coit can deliver a powerful and effective cleaning service that sets us apart from other cleaning companies who aren’t IICRC certified.
Coit Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to Each and Every Customer
Being IICRC certified makes the way we approach cleaning tile grout that much more reliable. Combine this certified expertise with our well-known 100% satisfaction guarantee and you have a great investment in the well-being of your home’s tile and grout.
This in-writing guarantee entitles each and every Coit Los Angeles customer to the following:
- If your tile and grout isn’t totally revived and restored when we’re finished cleaning, let us know so we can reclean it a second time, for free.
- If the recleaning doesn’t make much of a difference to what you see, we’ll refund the entire cost of the service.
- Should a Coit technician mistakenly damage an item in your home while he or she works, we’ll pay for all associated repair costs so you won’t have to worry about it.
- And finally, if repair isn’t possible for whatever reason, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the damaged item.
Does this kind of guaranteed, in depth, tried and tested tile and grout cleaning service sound like something you’re interested in? If so, give us a call today to make an appointment with one of our expert Los Angeles technicians.