Stone Cleaning Albuquerque
Many Albuquerque homeowners incorporate natural
stone surfaces into their décor. These beautiful stone surfaces deserve
the best professional care. COIT Albuquerque's high-quality, proven
stone cleaning process offers just that. Our experienced technicians are
available to visit any home in the Albuquerque area, and to complete a
detailed inspection of the stone surfaces. After inspecting your home,
they will recommend the best overall cleaning process for the houses'
For many stone surfaces, the cleaning process involves most, or all, of the following steps:
- Preparation and pre-cleaning, including masking of non-treatment areas.
- Pre-sealing to maintain a dry surface.
- Honing - Using a laboratory-developed and
field-tested combination of abrasive compounds, cleaning agents and
grease cutters, the stone surface is gently honed to remove scratches,
etches, and wear marks.
- Polishing - After a thorough rinse, special machinery and compounds bring the original shine back to treated stone surfaces.
- Sealing - One or more coats of special sealant are applied and buffed to protect against future staining.
COIT Albuquerque is equipped to revitalize and
renew stone surfaces in floors, kitchens and bathrooms, including the
- And many others, just ask our technicians
We can also handle your grout repair or grout color
sealing needs* -and if your tile is ceramic or porcelain, we can clean
that too! Just contact us for more information.
And remember, all cleaning performed by COIT Albuquerque comes with a 100% Guarantee.
Contact COIT Albuquerque today at:
Albuquerque, Montana 87106
505 555 5555