Have your once beautiful and gleaming granite, quartz, or marble countertops started looking dull, stained, or worn? If that is the case, it might be time to schedule a natural stone cleaning session. The cleaning team at COIT Pittsburgh are experts at cleaning, restoring, and caring for solid stone countertops, natural stone tile floors and countertops, and all sorts of natural stone both inside and outside. From marble cleaning in kitchens to scrubbing travertine tiles outdoors, the expert cleaning technicians at COIT Pittsburgh are the natural stone professionals who are skilled with all types of stone and great at cleaning granite countertops.
COIT Pittsburgh stone cleaning effectively and safely cleans, polishes, and restores your natural stone.
Call COIT Pittsburgh and our friendly team members will schedule an in-home inspection of your stone so we can give you a free estimate on stone cleaning.
The Benefits of COIT Pittsburgh’s Natural Stone Cleaning Services
- Strip away accumulated grime, wax, and oils to brighten dull stone
- Use diamond pads to hone and polish your home’s natural stone
- COIT Pittsburgh’s stone sealers guard your stone from future stains
- Our stone restoration works outdoors as well as in kitchens, bathrooms, showers, and hallways
- COIT Pittsburgh can even repair cracked and broken stone surfaces
- COIT Stone Cleaning Pittsburgh marble, soapstone, quartzite, limestone, slate, all types of granite, and travertine- Any stone!
- Tiles and grout- we do them too!
COIT Pittsburgh’s favorite natural stone tips!
- Watch stone surfaces next to the stone and wipe after cooking, grease splatters build up
- Acid is the enemy! Hidden acid in wine, mustard, and salad dressing will etch stone.
- Beware of knife scratches; always use a cutting board
- Use the manufacture’s recommended natural stone cleaners.
COIT Pittsburgh Follows the IICRC’s Recommendations on Natural Stone Cleaning
The team members at COIT Pittsburgh do the stone cleaning Pittsburgh residents trust with their precious stone. COIT Pittsburgh follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods on natural stone restoration and care. The IICRC is an internationally known, independent organization that sets standards for home cleaning services, including stone care.
Why Choose COIT Pittsburgh Natural Stone Cleaning?
We care about our customers! We are up for any natural stone cleaning job, no matter how big or small, the expert COIT Pittsburgh team will be on the job. Whether you are looking for marble honing, slate tile cleaning, or granite cleaning Pittsburgh homeowners call on their trusty friends at COIT to get the job right.
The COIT Pittsburgh Guarantees:
- RE-CLEANING your home’s natural stone if you are not pleased with the first stone cleaning.
- We’ll give you a REFUND if the second cleaning doesn’t do the trick.
- Should something break or get damaged, COIT will REPAIR whatever was damaged.
- We’ll even go the extra mile by guaranteeing that if the broken item cannot be fixed, COIT Pittsburgh will RECTIFY by giving you a credit you for a future COIT Pittsburgh service for the amount of item's present actual cash value* after payment for the original natural stone cleaning service.