When you try cleaning granite countertops yourself, do you find that they never really feel 100% clean? Though you may use a household cleaning product that promises to remove all dirt, grime and other build-up, do-it-yourself granite cleaning and marble cleaning simply can’t remove every inch of dirt and damage. That’s where COIT stone cleaning Bellevue can fill in the gaps and take this deep cleaning to an entirely different level.
The level of deep clean that COIT Bellevue can provide is the result of way more than simple countertop scrubbing; our team will arrive armed with professional, commercial-grade cleaning technology that penetrates deep into your stone surfaces through a 5-step cleaning process. We’ll start by preparing the surfaces, then we’ll pre-seal them to make the stone as dry as possible.
Next, we’ll hone the stone using grease cutters, abrasive compounds and powerful cleaning agents. This step is designed to get rid of scratches and other etch marks that have revealed themselves over time. We’ll then polish the stone using special machinery, followed by the application of a special sealant to protect your stone surfaces.
COIT Stone Cleaning Bellevue Delivers These High Quality Services Every Time
- Our team of expert natural stone cleaners can remove accumulated oil and wax that negatively affect the appearance of your stone surfaces.
- If you have scratched or damaged stone surfaces, our Bellevue team will use high-quality diamond pads to professionally hone and polish them.
- Thanks to COIT’s sealers that we’ll apply on the surface, we can do our part to protect against future deterioration.
- Don’t worry about where your stone surfaces are located; our team of technicians can treat stone in bathrooms, kitchens or outdoor spaces.
- If you’d like us to repair broken or cracked stone, we can restore it back to its original state thanks to a combination of expertise and advanced repair equipment.
- We’ll treat all kinds of stone, from granite, to marble, to Saltillo, to travertine, to slate and more.
COIT Pays Attention to Recommendations Put Forth by the Non-Profit IICRC
Regardless of the type of stone surface we’re cleaning in your home, we’ll approach our professional cleaning process by following established industry best practices. These best practices are designed and confirmed by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. By following their lead and ensuring our procedures are in line with their recommendations, we can produce the best results for our Bellevue customers, while staying up to date with the latest and greatest stone cleaning procedures.
We Promise to Follow Through with the 4 Rs as Part of Our Customer Guarantee
After we execute our professional stone cleaning procedures, we pay close attention to whether you’re satisfied with the results.
- If you don’t love how your stone surfaces look, we’re 100% committed to recleaning them right away for you, at no cost to you.
- If the recleaning doesn’t address and resolve your concerns right away, we’ll offer you a full refund.
- Should an item in your home experience any sort of accidental damage while we’re working, we at COIT Bellevue will assume full responsibility for any necessary repairs.
- And if repair isn’t a workable option, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that will allow you to purchase a replacement item instead.
COIT Bellevue is ready to restore, revive and rejuvenate your stone surfaces, whether they’re indoors or outdoors. Call today to make an appointment on a day and time that works best for you.