To remove this stain, mix the following spot remover(s) and then follow the process below.
Ammonia Solution: One tablespoon clear ammonia to one-half cup water.
Dish Detergent Solution: One teaspoon mild dish detergent to one cup water.
White Vinegar Solution: One-third cup white distilled vinegar to two-thirds cup water.
1. Apply cool dish detergent solution and blot.
2. Apply ammonia solution and blot.
3. Rinse with tap water. Blot again.
4. Apply white vinegar solution.
5. Rinse with tap water and blot dry.