COIT's Fire Damage Restoration Services include
- Dry Cleaning & pack out of clothing, shoes, bed linens, etc...
- Rush jobs on important items
- Cleaning and ozone treatment for smoke odor
- Non-destructive cleaning and restoration procedures
- Work with experienced general contractors for structural repairs
- Structural Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Furniture refinishing
- Final cleaning per regular Coit services
- Additional services as they reflect our core competencies
The COIT Restoration Specialist has
- Hands on restoration experience
- Specialized tools and equipment
- Working knowledge of the ANSI / IICRC S-500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration
- Full understanding and application of Psychrometry
- Specialized tools and equipment
- Prevent secondary damage
- Follow the IICRC S-500 guidelines without exception
- Inspect using instruments that determine moisture levels in the air, on surface materials and sub-surface materials
- Create a detailed drying plan to safely remove moisture as quickly and economically as possible
COIT Fire Damage Restoration Process
Get expert restoration from a name you trust. When a tragedy like a fire occurs, you can rely on COIT to get your life back to normal and your business up and running. COIT’s Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians holds certifications from the IICRC. As members of the Restoration Industry Association (RIA), we take pride in providing state-of-the-art fire damage restoration services.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The first 48 hours are vital. Lingering soot or water can cause secondary damage if not immediately addressed by a professional fire restoration company. Whether it’s midnight on Tuesday or a Sunday afternoon, COIT fire and smoke restoration services are just a phone call away.
1. Inspection and Pack-Out
The fire damage restoration process begins with an inspection of your property to determine the extent of the damage. Then we will work with you so that you understand the scope of work. We will list the items that need to be restored.
With pack-out inventory services, we can pack up your belongings, such as clothing, shoes, rugs, and linens, to be dry cleaned. We can put rush jobs on your important items. We will remove all decor items as well as any other loose contents. These items will be carefully documented, packed, and taken to our facility to be cleaned by our specialists if needed. When damage is minimal, items can sometimes be clean on-site.
3. Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
A pre-cleaning of fire damage will be done by vacuuming or dry brushing to pick up lingering ash or dirt. Then, wet cleaning of carpets, floors, and walls can begin. For deep smoke damage, COIT offers smoke damage clean up and structural cleaning.
Our technicians utilize equipment to neutralize smoke odors and eliminate biological and chemical pollutants. Industrial grade equipment such as thermal foggers, ozone generators, and hydroxyl generators will be used to neutralize smoke odors and eliminate biological and chemical pollutants. Air scrubbers may be used to remove particles, greases, and gasses from the surrounding air.
Fire and smoke damage often carry with them water damage, from sprinklers or the fire department. COIT’s technicians will extract excess water, measure moisture levels, and apply appropriate dehumidification procedures so that you don’t end up with secondary damage caused by water. If your attic or crawl space has been affected, COIT also offers crawl space decontamination.
4. Contents Restoration
Fire damage restoration doesn’t end with walls and floors. COIT offers content restoration services to clean, deodorize, and preserve your furniture and belongings. Items with strong odors my undergo ozone deodorization to neutralize bad smells. We finally make sure that your documents, business equipment and electronics are restored if necessary.