Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- Generally, everything needs to be off the floors we will be cleaning. We ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of the furniture we will be moving and please have a space prepared for us to place the moved furniture.We can clean around very large furniture items but please be aware that if you choose to move those pieces in the future there will be a difference in appearance between the cleaned and the uncleaned floor.
- Area Rugs will be rolled up and removed.They should not be replaced for 10 days to 2weeks after cleaning (this is a great opportunity to have them professionally cleaned by COIT).
- Please have pets removed from the area for a minimum of 2 hours after the process is complete.
- We recommendNOT to walk on the floor for a minimum of 2 hours after the process is complete.
- If you know any areas of concern, please inform the cleaning specialist during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we may maximize our efforts.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed floor. If you are aware of any installation problems or issues, please inform our cleaning specialist prior to cleaning so that we may take extra precautions.
- Although we try to account for everything during our original inspection and estimate, if our cleaning specialist finds any wax or acrylic build upon your floors, an additional charge may apply