We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- We will require the use of a threaded cold-water faucet.
- If you know the nature of any spots or areas of concern, please inform the technician during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we may maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- Although we will remove and return most furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) to its original position, we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of any furniture we will be moving.
- Typical sealer will dry within 30 minutes of application. During this time we recommend keeping small children and pets off the floor surface as well as shoes that can transfer soil the clean tile. Also, please watch your footing, as damp floors may be slick immediately after cleaning.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture on the cleaned tile for at least 48 hours after cleaning to minimize incidence of varnish stains.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed tile & grout. If you are aware of any installation issues, imperfections or loose tiles and/or grout, please inform our technician prior to cleaning, so that we may take extra precautions.