Unsure of whether professional area rug cleaning is really worth it? Well, consider this: though you may be able to get rid of surface area rug stains using household cleaners, these cleaners can’t get deep within the fibers to remove microscopic bacteria. But you know who can? Coit area rug Cleaning Cleveland.
Over time, especially in high traffic areas, your area rugs accumulate surface stains, as well as dirt that's pressed deep into the fibers. When you walk around barefoot, you’re exposed to dirt, dust and allergens that are invisible to the naked eye. Furthermore, by living in your home every day, you breathe in the particles that move from the rug and into the air around you.
When you invest in professional cleaning, which includes Oriental rug cleaning, we’ll take your regular household vacuuming and scrubbing to an entirely new level. Thanks to a combination of industrial strength cleaning equipment and skilled technician expertise, we can remove tough stains and revive and refresh damaged area rugs.
Why Choose Coit Area Rug Cleaning Cleveland over Other Professional Cleaning Companies?
- Coit area rug cleaners offer free written estimates before we begin cleaning your area rugs; we’ll also pick up and deliver your area rugs if they can’t be cleaned inside your home.
- We’ll clean each area rug individually based on its specific weave and fibers – every rug gets the treatment that works best for its make and material.
- Through regular professional cleaning, every 6 to 12 months, you’ll help your area rugs stay in better condition for longer periods of time.
- If you have pets, not to worry – our expert technicians can tackle pet stains using powerful cleaning solutions and professional cleaning equipment.
- To prevent recurring stains in between cleanings, we’ll apply COITGard fabric protector.
- If your area rugs are looking a bit worn, our technicians can also repair, re-fringe and re-pad them at the majority of Coit locations.
Coit Area Rug Cleaners Invest in Education and Certifications from the IICRC
Whether we’re cleaning, repadding, re-fringing or repairing your area rugs, our technicians are performing each procedure with the knowledge and skills they learn through IICRC certification programs. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification is an organization that’s highly regarded around the world for setting standards that the leading cleaning companies follow.
Coit Cleveland pays for each technician to take IICRC courses and certification exams to validate their expertise and keep their area rug cleaning skills sharp. As cleaning procedures and technology evolves, so does Coit’s commitment to keeping our technicians fully informed and trained so we can deliver the best area rug cleaning results, every time.
Cleaning Area Rugs is Our Specialty – and so is Keeping Our Customers 100% Happy
Every time we come into your home to clean your area rugs, you can expect nothing but the best results. And if you don’t see those results, you’ll get your money back – plain and simple. We pride ourselves on providing more than six decades of exceptional customer service, and we don’t plan on stopping!
- If you’re not happy with how refreshed and revived your area rugs looks and feel, we’ll reclean them a second time until you’re thrilled.
- If the second round of cleaning doesn’t solve the issue, let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund.
- Should we accidentally cause damage to any surrounding items in your home, we’ll take care of the cost of the repairs.
- If repair isn’t a path you’d like us to pursue, let us know and we’ll rectify the issue by issuing you an equivalent cash credit that will let you replace the item.
Give Coit Cleveland a call today to get one step closer to clean and healthy area rugs.