If you’re looking for a professional cleaning company that can break through this tough the tough residue that will revive and restore your granite tops, then call COIT Stone Cleaning of Chicago.
Here is a quick list of stone surfaces we treat:
COIT's 5 Step Cleaning Process
- Step 1 Preparing your stone surfaces.
- Step 2 Pre-sealing the surface to ensure it’s as dry as possible.
- Step 3 Using cleaning agents and grease cutters that can break through tough residue.
- Step 4 We will polish the stone surface to bring back its natural shine.
- Step 5 Finally, we’ll seal the stone surface to create a protective layer between treatments.
Benefits of Trusting COIT Natural Stone Cleaners
- If you’re ready to have stone surfaces that are free from oil and dirt, one deep cleaning treatment will get the job done.
- Our technicians can get rid of scratches using the professional honing equipment.
- In addition to deep cleaning the stone surfaces in your home, we can also apply a protective sealer that creates a barrier between the stone and future stains.
- No matter which room in your house has a stone surface that needs cleaning, we can handle it.
- Our technicians know how to fix cracked stone, too.
- COIT specializes in treating and reviving all kinds of stone surfaces, from granite to marble to slate to Saltillo and more.
COIT Stone Cleaning Chicago Offers a Unique Guarantee
COIT has provided these superior granite cleaning and marble cleaning services to customers around the world for more than 64 years. That means that for more than six decades, we’ve seen it all – from the newest granite to the oldest marble, indoors and outdoors.
So, what’s the unique guarantee that COIT offers? A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We Promise to Uphold the 4 Rs When we clean your stone surfaces
- We will begin re-cleaning right away until you’re satisfied.
- If after re-cleaning and you are not completely satisfied, then we will offer you a refund for the cost of the services.
- If a COIT technician accidentally breaks any item in your home, we will take on the responsibility of repairing the item.
- If a repair is not possible, we will rectify the issue by giving you the equivalent amount of cash credit to help you replace it.