We all know the importance of having clean air accessible. Now ask yourself, when was the last time your home’s air ducts were cleaned? The air that passes through your home’s Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling (HVAC) system has small particles of dirt in it. The dust in the air then gets deposited in your air duct and HVAC system. You might be surprised at how much dirt there is if you look inside the air ducts.
It is important for our wellbeing to have clean air, especially for people suffering from asthma and those with allergies who are vulnerable to pollen, dust mites, dander, or plain dirt. Indoor air can be much more polluted than outdoor air according to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Curious About How We Clean Your Air Ducts?
The first thing we’ll do is inspect your entire HVAC system. Before any cleaning begins, COIT Santa Maria team members will work to preserve your carpets and furniture. Next, COIT Santa Maria technicians use special agitating brushes to dislodge dirt and debris. Then we’ll eliminate the dust with high-powered vacuums that exhaust the mess outside to protect your indoor air quality.
Once we remove the majority of the dust, we’ll clean your HVAC system including coils, duct surfaces, drain pans, humidifiers, and fans. The last step is to re-seal and begin insulating the access holes, making them airtight to protect your ductwork better.
The advantages of having your air ducts cleaned by COIT Santa Maria:
- COIT Santa Maria’s rigorous cleaning methods remove dirt and all sorts of harmful allergens.
- Keeping the HVAC system clean will increase its performance and efficiency.
- Breathe cleaner air that is free of built up pollen, dander, dirt and other allergens and irritants.
- No need to worry about the air filters, COIT Santa Maria offers all types of filters.
- At COIT Santa Maria we adhere to the best practices of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
- We are happy to perform dryer vent cleaning the same day as your air duct cleaning service for more convenience.
Why are COIT Air Duct Cleaners of Santa Maria the Best?
COIT has been cleaning for over 64 years; there is nothing we haven’t already seen. When cleaning out the HVAC system, Santa Maria residents trust COIT. After our work, you will agree that COIT will be the only air duct cleaning of Santa Maria business you’ll ever call! COIT Santa Maria offers a fantastic 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- RE-CLEAN – If you are not satisfied with the first cleaning we will do the second one.
- REFUND – If you are not satisfied after the second cleaning we will refund your money.
- REPAIR – If we are responsible for any damages done performing the cleaning we will repair any damages swiftly.
- RECTIFY – If repair is not possible, we will rectify the situation by crediting the value of the damage our technicians have caused.
The team members at COIT are the air duct technicians Santa Maria residents can trust for excellent service. Just give us a call!