Many Rexburg homeowners incorporate natural stone surfaces into their décor. These beautiful stone surfaces deserve the best professional care. COIT Rexburg's high-quality, proven stone cleaning process offers just that. Our experienced technicians are available to visit any home in the Rexburg area, and to complete a detailed inspection of the stone surfaces. After inspecting your home, they will recommend the best overall cleaning process for the houses' natural stone.
For many stone surfaces, the cleaning process involves most, or all, of the following steps:
- Preparation and pre-cleaning, including masking of non-treatment areas.
- Pre-sealing to maintain a dry surface.
- Honing - Using a laboratory-developed and field-tested combination of abrasive compounds, cleaning agents and grease cutters, the stone surface is gently honed to remove scratches, etches, and wear marks.
- Polishing - After a thorough rinse, special machinery and compounds bring the original shine back to treated stone surfaces.
- Sealing - One or more coats of special sealant are applied and buffed to protect against future staining.
COIT Rexburg is equipped to revitalize and renew stone surfaces in floors, kitchens and bathrooms, including the following stone*:
- And many others, just ask our technicians
We can also handle your grout repair or grout color sealing needs* -and if your tile is ceramic or porcelain, we can clean that too! Just contact us for more information.
And remember, all cleaning performed by COIT Rexburg comes with a 100% Guarantee.