You know COIT as the carpet cleaning experts, but we are also master upholstery cleaners. Upholstered furniture like couches, love seats, and armchairs need to last for years, if not decades. If upholstered furniture is properly cared for, it can. This does not mean living with furniture protectors on at all times! We know you want to curl up with a cup of tea and a good book, watch a family movie with popcorn and soda, and cuddle with your pet. You can do these things and still have a beautiful, clean couch that you don't have to be ashamed of when company comes over.
COIT’s furniture cleaning Process
When you call us, we’ll take your information over the phone, schedule a time to come inspect your furniture, and provide a preliminary estimate. Then we’ll show up promptly for your appointment and inspect your furniture and determine the fabric type, style, and soil level. We’ll also inspect your upholstered furniture thoroughly for any spots or stains. Next, we’ll give you a an exact quote so you know exactly how much it will cost before we begin any work. If we are able and it is convenient for you, we can clean your furniture right on the spot! COIT upholstery cleaners will use the same highly-effective hot-water extraction cleaning method we use on carpets to thoroughly clean your furniture. Do you have stains? Don’t worry! Coffee, ice cream, cola, or wine- no matter what type of spill, we have targeted stain removing techniques.
Benefits of getting your upholstery professionally cleaned by COIT
- COIT technicians are experts at cleaning difficult fabrics
- Upholstery cleaning removes stains and deodorizes you furniture
- We’ll choose the cleaning method best suited for your fabrics
- We’re the experts at pet stains and odor removal
- Guard against future damage with COITGard fabric protector
- We provide re-upholstery service
Furniture that is regularly cleaned lasts longer, is more sanitary, and holds less allergen like dirt, dander, dust mites, and pollen. COIT provides customized Furniture Cleaning; COIT technicians are experts at cleaning challenging and rare fabrics. We’ll customize the cleaning to suit your upholstered furniture. Whether your furniture is tweed, microfiber, wool, cotton, velvet, silk, polyester, or a different fabric, we are the experts at identifying fabric and creating a cleaning plan. We’ll remove stains and unpleasant odors. Is your couch suffering from accumulated pet hair, dander, or stains? COIT technicians are experts at eradicating pet stains and odors.
After we have cleaned your upholstery, let us help you keep it clean! We’ll treat your upholstered furniture with COITGard fabric protector. COITGard provides with a layer of protection that can help fight off future stains. It makes it easier to cleanup spills and helps prevent the stain from setting in the fabric.
Is the fabric past saving? Does your couch, loveseat, or chairs have physical damage? We can re-upholstering and upholstery repair too! Call for more details.
COIT Follows the IICRC Best Practices for Upholstery Cleaning
COIT Murfreesboro follows the IICRC methods for upholstery cleaning. The IICRC is an independent, non-profit certifying organization that works to develop standards and best practices on cleaning and restoration services.
Why choose COIT Murfreesboro Upholstery Services?
At COIT upholstery cleaning Murfreesboro, we have a wealth of experience in home services. COIT has been in business for over 64 years; we are upholstery cleaning experts. Our goal is to give you the cleanest upholstered furniture at a great price. We are so confident in our excellent services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- You’ll always be happy with our service or we’ll make it right by RE-CLEANING the upholstery. If you are not happy after the second upholstery cleaning, COIT will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the upholstery cleaning. If our technicians caused any damage while cleaning upholstery, COIT will…
- REPAIR the damaged upholstery with no expense to you. If the damaged upholstery cannot be repaired, COIT will…
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the original upholstery cleaning services.
Just give us a call at (615) 890-1415!
* As determined by customary industry standards.