Many Lexington homeowners admire hardwood flooring because it has a natural elegance. However, wear, dirt, neglect, and scratches can cause the beauty of wood floors to fade. COIT Lexington has wood floor care to revitalize and restore hardwood flooring. Our expert technicians can get rid of the dirt and buildup and restore shine.
When you call COIT Lexington, we’ll gather some preliminary information like room size and wood species and schedule a convenient time for an inspection. The inspection and cleaning can even be on the same day.
What does the COIT Lexington Wood Floor Cleaning Include?
Now that we have inspected your floors, we’ll move any furniture out of the room. The first step is to vacuum the hardwood floors with our powerful commercial vacuums. This removes surface dirt and debris. Next, COIT Lexington technicians use specialized floor cleaning equipment to loosen embedded dirt and residue with a powerful cylindrical action, all without damaging the unique wood grain. You do not need to worry about water damage because we use squeegees to immediately remove the cleaning solution and keep your floors dry. How do we handle corners and edges? By hand cleaning with microfiber cloths to get every bit of dirt. We even do a second scrub to get your floor is perfectly clean. Now you can decide on a glossy or satin finish that will protect your floors and leave them with a streak-free shine. We do all this work without sanding your floors.
The Benefits of Hardwood Floor Cleaning by COIT Lexington:
- Your floors will look fantastic! A COIT Lexington cleaning will significantly improve their appearance
- We’ll save you money compared to installing a new hardwood floor
- Shining hardwood floors again! Without sanding, COIT Lexington restores your hardwood floors.
- You can choose a satin or high gloss finish for your freshly cleaned floors
COIT Lexington’s rules for cleaning wood floors between professional cleanings:
- No scratches! Make sure your broom is soft and be sure to use a bare floor attachment on the vacuum when cleaning, protect floors from furniture with felt pads or rugs
- No buildup! Twice weekly vacuuming or sweep or vacuum is a must
- No Water! Clean up spills and only use a damp mop if you need to mop floors
- Put felt adhesive strips on chair and table legs to prevent floor damage
- No oil soaps! They dull wood
- Limit sunlight with curtains to prevent fading and discoloration
Why Choose COIT Lexington Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
COIT Lexington gives you the wood floor cleaning Lexington love for restoring beautiful wood floors. COIT Lexington offers a satisfaction guarantee.
- Because we want you to be 100% pleased with our wood floor care services, we offer a free RE-CLEANING if you are not happy with the initial service. If the second hardwood floor cleaning doesn’t provide the results you were looking for, COIT Lexington will:
- Even do a REFUND on the cost of the floor cleaning.
- Are you concerned about damages? Don’t be because COIT Lexington promises to REPAIR any damages with no expense to you. This is very unlikely because our workers are careful. As an extra guarantee COIT Lexington even:
- Promises to RECTIFY the situation if the damage cannot be repaired. We’ll credit a future COIT Lexington service in item's present actual cash value* when you payment for the original hardwood floor cleaning services.