Like everything in your home, your home’s air ducts will eventually need to be cleaned at some point. Air ducts are no exception; they get dirty too. As air moves through your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling) system, it caries dirt with it. This dusty air slowly starts depositing dirt in your home’s air duct system. This is what causes the dirty build up you can see if you look inside your home’s air ducts. Can you recall about the last time you cleaned your home’s HVAC system? Hint: likely never. Just imagine about how dirty your home’s surfaces would be if you never dusted or vacuumed.
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the air inside homes can be several times more polluted then outdoor air. Pollutants like dust, dust mites, dander, and pollen accumulate in side homes and these pollutants are particularly troubling to people with allergies and asthma.
Before beginning any HVAC cleaning, COIT Colorado Springs expert technicians will open access ports and inspect the entire system. Our team members will inspect for hazardous asbestos-containing materials as the presence of asbestos requires specialized procedures. COIT Colorado Springs team members always make sure to protect carpets and furniture prior to cleaning. Next, COIT Colorado Springs technicians will use brushes to agitate and dislodge dirt and debris. Next they’ll use high-powered vacuums to vacuum up the dirt and exhaust the dirt right outside to our truck, protecting your home’s air quality. Our team members will clean the different parts of your HVAC system including drain pans, humidifiers, coils, duct surfaces, and fans. Finally, COIT Colorado Springs technicians will re-seal and re-insulate any access holes they opened so they are airtight protect to the ductwork.
Even if you faithfully clean the lint trap of your home’s dryer after each load, lint from the dryer still builds up in the venting hose. Because of this, COIT Colorado Springs provides dryer vent cleaning services. Clogged dryer vents are serious fire hazards and they also waste electrical power by making the dryer work harder. Some of the indications that your dryer vent is clogged and needs to be cleaned are: clothes take longer to get dry, the outside of dryer becomes very hot, the laundry room is more humid than usual or the laundry room has a burnt smell.
The benefits of getting your air ducts cleaned by COIT Colorado Springs:
- COIT Colorado Springs’s exclusive cleaning methods remove all dirt, including microscopic particles of dust, dust mites, and other allergens
- Lower energy bills: performing regularly scheduled air duct cleaning can lower energy bills by increasing your home’s HVAC efficiency
- With COIT Colorado Springs air duct cleaning, you and your family will breathe cleaner air- regular air duct cleaning reduces irritating allergens like dust, dander, dust mites, and pollen
- COIT Colorado Springs carries many different air filters for the most common types of HVAC systems
- At COIT Colorado Springs we are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) so you can trust our cleaning methods
- Our team members can often perform dryer vent cleaning the same day as air duct cleaning
You can Trust COIT Air Duct Cleaning Colorado Springs
Do not entrust your house’s delicate HVAC system to just anyone; inexperienced air duct cleaning technicians can damage the HVAC system or make your air quality worse. COIT Colorado Springs technicians will do the job right the first time: they are NADCA certified for air duct cleaning. COIT has the highest cleaning standards and is committed to being the air duct cleaners Colorado Springs residents can depend on.
Why Choose COIT Air Duct Cleaners Colorado Springs
COIT has been in the cleaning business for a long time, over 64 years. When looking to clean the HVAC system, Colorado Springs residents call us first because we guarantee you’ll be pleased with our services or we’ll re-do the job or offer a refund. After experiencing our superb customer service, we’ll be the only air duct cleaning company in Colorado Springs that you’ll use! Because we want you to be satisfied with COIT Colorado Springs’s services, we offer the best satisfaction guarantee in the business
Our guarantee is called the Four R’s:
- RE-CLEAN- if you are displeased with the air duct cleaning system, COIT Colorado Springs will re-clean your air duct system. If you are still not pleased after the second air duct cleaning COIT Colorado Springs will…
- REFUND the money charged for the air duct cleaning service. If our employees caused any damage to anything in your home while cleaning your air ducts, COIT Colorado Springs will...
- REPAIR the any damage caused at no cost to you. If the damaged items or areas cannot be fixed, COIT Colorado Springs will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Colorado Springs cleaning service upon payment for the initial air duct cleaning services.
COIT technicians are the air duct cleaners Colorado Springs residents can count on. Just give us a call at (615) 890-1415!