Do you long for the days when you could relax on furniture that looked and smelled fresh, clean and new? Over time, upholstery collects dust, dirt and stains that contribute to odor. Without professional, deep cleaning, your couches and chairs accumulate millions of microscopic bacteria that lurk on and below the surface. With some help from furniture cleaning services you can trust, Coit upholstery cleaning Cleveland can get rid of dirt, dust and odor to revive and restore your home’s furniture.
When you invest in Coit’s services, you can expect a full inspection, combined with a deep cleaning that will penetrate the surface of your upholstery, regardless of the type of fabric.
We’ll start by inspecting each piece of furniture to get a clear understanding of the best plan of attack. Once we’ve formulated a custom cleaning plan, we’ll present you with a quote in writing that tells you exactly how much it costs. Once you approve, we’ll get to work.
Specific Reasons to Hire Coit Upholstery Cleaning Cleveland
- Coit professional upholstery cleaners can handle all kinds of upholstery, even the most difficult fabrics that cover your furniture.
- In addition to removing stains, our furniture cleaning services come with a deodorizing treatment so you can relax comfortably.
- Once we assess your furniture’s condition, we’ll deploy the best cleaning method that works with your particular fabric.
- When it comes to removing pet stains and pet odors, we’ve got the skills and experience to deliver results.
- If you’re worried about future stains, rest assured that we’ll apply COITGard fabric protector to create a layer of protection on the surface.
- And if your furniture is due for reupholstering, most of our locations offer this service as well.
The Team at Coit Upholstery Cleaners Adheres to IICRC Standards, 100% of the Time
Whenever we perform upholstery cleaning in your home, we do so carefully, following the lead of a highly regarded non-profit called the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). This worldwide organization helps guide professional cleaning companies by recommending the best equipment and the best procedures to effectively clean residential and commercial upholstery.
As technology evolves, the IICRC evolves as well, allowing cleaning companies around the world to deliver the most up-to-date and effective services to each and every customer we serve.
Our upholstery cleaning technicians enroll in hands-on courses that teach them exactly how to effectively clean your furniture. By earning well-respected industry certifications, you can rest assured that our technicians know exactly how to produce results.
Coit Upholstery Cleaning Services Prides Itself on Upholding a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Each and every customer we serve will also experience what not many professional cleaning companies offer: a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.
So what does this guarantee actually look like when we put it into practice?
It looks like the 4 Rs:
- Reclean - if your chairs or couches don’t look absolutely amazing when we’re finished cleaning, please tell us so we can reclean each of them a second time, at no extra charge.
- Refund - should the second round of upholstery cleaning not meet your expectations, we’ll issue you a full and complete refund.
- Repair - if one of our technicians accidentally causes damage to an item while cleaning your furniture, we’ll pay for the full cost of the repairs.
- Rectify - and finally, if repair isn’t an option, we’ll pay for the cost of a replacement item.
With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, over 64 years of experience and a commitment to using the most powerful equipment on the market to clean your upholstery, there’s no better time to call Coit Cleveland.
Make an appointment today.