When you invest in high quality stone surfaces throughout your home, you want to keep them clean and in good condition, right?
Wiping down and cleaning granite, marble, Saltillo, terrazzo and other types of stone can get rid of surface dirt and stains, but what about deeply engrained dirt and bacteria that’s hiding below the surface? Coit stone cleaning Jacksonville can handle that.
Using a detailed cleaning process, our technicians will combine professional equipment with their expertise to restore the original shine within your stone surfaces.
Benefits of Hiring Coit Natural Stone Cleaners to Professionally Clean Your Home’s Surfaces
- Coit floor cleaning Jacksonville has a team that will use specialized equipment to get rid of built up oil and wax on stone surfaces.
- Our technicians will hone, polish and restore damaged surfaces using diamond pads.
- To prevent your stone surfaces from deteriorating over time, we’ll apply a sealer that will act as a type of shield.
- From kitchens to backyard spaces to bathrooms, we can treat stone located throughout your home.
- If you’re tired of looking at broken or cracked stone, our expert technicians can also repair these issues for you, in addition to deep cleaning.
- We clean and repair all types of stone, from granite to Saltillo to marble, slate and more.
Coit Stone Cleaning Jacksonville Follows IICRC Guidelines
Regardless of the type of stone surface we’re treating, each and every Coit Jacksonville technician is well educated on the guidelines and best practices outlined by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Whenever we’re doing any kind of work in your home, we’re following the process the IICRC outlines in their certification program. This includes tips on which equipment to use, how to use it, how to remove oil and dirt, how to repair cracked or damaged stone and more. It’s important that this governing body exists to keep cleaning companies around the world aware of the latest and greatest professional cleaning techniques.
Get a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with Every Coit Stone Cleaning Service
When our Jacksonville team is executing these latest and greatest techniques, we do so with your complete satisfaction in mind. From granite cleaning to marble cleaning and more, you can rest assured that if you’re not happy with the results, we’ll do something about it - guaranteed.
- If the first round of stone cleaning doesn’t remove film, oil and other stains, we’ll happily re-clean your stone surfaces right away.
- Not happy with the results of the second round of cleaning? Let us know! We’ll go ahead and refund the cost of the stone cleaning service.
- Should anything in your home be accidentally damaged or broken during our service, we will pay the repair costs without hesitation.
- If repair isn’t possible, we’ll rectify issue by presenting you with a full cash credit that you can use to replace the item.
If you’re tired of scrubbing your granite to try and restore the original shine, give us a call. Using the best, most powerful equipment and decades of professional experience, we’ll revive and restore your home’s stone surfaces in one treatment. Call today!