Purchasing marble countertops, granite floors, or expensive natural stone tiles can be a significant financial commitment. Natural stone is worth it! With the proper care, natural stone will endure and beautify your home for generations to come. The key is, of course, the proper care. What do you do if your home’s granite, quartz, or marble countertops become dull, stained, scratched, or blotchy? Before you call the contractor, get a COIT natural stone cleaning.
We do expert marble cleaning and are often called for cleaning granite countertops of all colors. Even severely neglected stone surfaces can be significantly improved with a professional cleaning. Our customers are often surprised and thrilled at just how efficient our natural stone cleaning services are.
What are the Benefits of a COIT Natural Stone Cleaning?
- Gleaming and beautiful stone again! Once we clean your stone and get rid of grime, wax buildup, dirt, and accumulated oils, your once dull stone will be pretty again.
- Your stone will be honed and polished with diamond pads
- Want to protect your stone? Take advantage of COIT’s optional stone sealer
- Need outdoor stonework? COIT cleans and treats stone in all locations, including outdoor stone paths, patios, outdoor counters and kitchens
- Do you have a chip or crack? COIT offers optional stone repair services
- COIT cleans all varieties of stone including limestone, granite, slate, travertine, marble, soapstone, and quartzite. COIT Stone Cleaning Atlanta cleans all stone!
- We clean and treat natural stone tile in addition to solid surfaces
Proper Care Procedure for Natural Stone
One of the best ways to protect your natural stone is to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on natural stone cleaners. Unknown cleaners can have strong acids, detergents, and bleaches that damage your stone. Prevent scratches by using a cutting board and dusting regularly to prevent grimy buildup that can wear on your stone. Wipe up spills as soon as they happen and watch out for acidic substances like salad dressing, mustard, and wine. Wipe counters near your stove after cooking to prevent greasy splotches and buildup.
COIT Practices the IICRC’s Recommended Procedure for Natural Stone Cleaning
Natural stone is precious. This is why the stone cleaning technicians at COIT’s Atlanta location always observe the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) procedures for natural stone care and cleaning. Feel confident in our work; the IICRC is a third party organization that sets high standards for home cleaning services including natural stone care. COIT performs the stone cleaning Atlanta homeowners trust with even the rarest natural stone surfaces.
Why Do Atlanta Residents Choose COIT for Natural Stone Cleaning?
Atlanta homeowners know COIT offers the best tile, stone, carpet, and upholstery cleaning in the Atlanta area! We offer a 100% money back guarantee. Feel confident with putting your trust in COIT; our natural stone technicians work carefully in your home.
- Reclean- We are so dedicated to your satisfaction that we’ll happily clean your home’s natural stone again if you are all dissatisfied.
- Refund- We even offer a money back guarantee.
- Repair- Worried about damage? Don’t be! We will fix anything we damage, but you can feel confident in trusting COIT; our natural stone technicians work carefully in your home.
- Rectify- In the unlikely event we can’t make a repair; we remedy the damage with a cash credit.