There are so many fun things to do in Louisville and the surrounding areas. No matter what fun you have in the city or the great outdoors, you don’t want to bring the dirt inside. Nobody wants a dirty home, but when the carpet is stained, it is hard for your home to look truly clean. Carpets fibers can accumulate dirt and stains from wearing shoes in the home, rambunctious children and pets, or just neglecting to vacuum as often as one should. Having a clean stain free carpet makes your home seem cleaner, tidier, and more relaxing. A clean carpet is also better for health as most people and especially children occasionally play on the floor, watch a show, or play with pets at ground level.
Do you have a family that adores house cleaning, Louisville? Most likely, cleaning is not your family’s favorite thing to do. But who doesn’t like a clean, fresh, and neat home? To get your home’s carpets clean, you don’t have to lift a finger at all! The expert team members at COIT carpet cleaning Louisville get carpets spot free and clean. The best part is that you don’t have to deal with those cumbersome rental cleaning machines.
COIT Louisville Carpet Cleaning steps: we’ll examine the carpet to determine the type and take note of any spots. After moving any furnishings we’ll thoroughly vacuum the carpet. Next we’ll treat any spots or stains. Then we’ll clean the carpet with our powerful and effective professional equipment. Once the carpet is clean, we’ll treat it with COITGard to prevent any future stains. The final step is to show you your clean carpet and make sure you are 100% happy with our work.
Benefits of a COIT Louisville Carpet Cleaning:
- The strong truck mounted system COIT Louisville uses thoroughly removes contaminants, stains, and dirt.
- When you have your carpet cleaned on a regular basis, its extends the life of carpets.
- No hidden fees with our written estimate! COIT Louisville provides straightforward pricing in our free in-home estimate.
- We protect your carpet from future stains with COITGard professional fabric protection treatment.
- Ask about our carpet repair services! Available at COIT Louisville.
Due to normal traffic, dirt get ground into carpet, even when carpet looks quite clean. Without even looking soiled, a square foot of a home’s carpet can be harboring up to a pound dirt; imagine how much dirt could be in the entire carpet! All that dirt makes the air quality in your home poor because in addition to plain dirt, it also contains allergens like dander, pollen, and dust mites. When the professionals at COIT Louisville clean your carpet, their powerful machines will rid your home of dirt and allergens. They are also fantastic at removing all types of stains, including stubborn pet stains and odors. If you would like to keep your home’s carpets in good condition and prolong their lives, get them professionally cleaned every 6-12 months, depending the wear and tear they receive and on how many family members live at home.
COIT Louisville follows the IICRC Carpet Cleaning Methods
COIT Louisville abides by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) treatment procedures for carpet cleaning because we are dedicated to being the best carpet cleaners in Louisville! Louisville residents can trust the IICRC because it is a non-profit, international, third party, certifying body that recommends the best standards on carpet cleaning procedures and services.
Why Choose COIT Louisville Carpet Cleaning?
We are the #1 professionals for carpet cleaning, because COIT has been in business since 1950. No matter what carpet we are cleaning, our goal is the same. We love clean, stain-free, carpeting with a luxuriously plush pile. We know that we offer great cleaning services! COIT Louisville extends this 100% satisfaction guarantee: if you are not happy with your carpet cleaning with COIT Louisville will first
- RE-CLEAN the carpeting paying special attention to any problem areas. If that doesn’t fix the problem COIT Louisville will…
- REFUND the cost of carpet cleaning. Our technicians are very careful and respectful of your home but if something was broken or damaged, COIT Louisville will...
- REPAIR any accidentally damaged items with no cost to you (but we are careful!). If your damaged possessions cannot be repaired, COIT Louisville will...
- RECTIFY! Our goal is to make it right so we’ll give you a credit of the damaged item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Louisville service once you pay for the initial cleaning.
* As determined by customary industry standards.