When you hire COIT drapery and blind cleaning of Toledo expect the best window treatments. COIT works to improve the clarity and health of your home. Dust, dirt, allergens and odors tend to build up on the inside of your drapes. These elements are not only invisible; they also affect the indoor air quality of your home.
Our team of technicians is comprised of drapery cleaning experts trained in cleaning residential drapery and blinds. COIT tends to your window coverings, going beyond just routine dusting and scrubbing with our commercial-grade equipment that digs deep within the material.
COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Toledo Offers the Following Benefits
- COIT is the most experienced drapery cleaning company with over 64 years of experience.
- Free re-installation after our service
- No shrinkage
- We use ultrasonic blind cleaning techniques
- We perform alterations and repairs if needed.
- Flameproofing available when requested.
COIT’s Proprietary Blind Cleaning Process
Call COIT for window treatments and experience a cleaning method that is proprietary to only our cleaning company. This is a longtime cleaning specialty that’s been tried and tested with thousands of customers all around the world.
Why Choose COIT Drapery Cleaning Santa Monica Over Other Companies?
In addition to COIT’s longtime presence in the cleaning industry, what are some other reasons that you should choose COIT to clean your window treatments? Well, simply because we are committed to keeping our customers happy!
Enjoy COIT’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Yes, we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- If your blinds, drapes or shades aren’t perfectly cleaned then we will re-clean them for free.
- We will refund the cost of the drapery and blind cleaning service if you’re still not satisfied.
- Should we cause any damage by accident, we will repair any damages.
- If the repair option isn’t possible, we will rectify for the loss.
Call COIT drapery and blind cleaning Toledo today to freshen up your drapes, blinds, shutters or other window treatments. Stop them from collecting dust and allergens.