You probably vacuumed this week, dusted, washed the dishes and did the laundry. When was the last time the drapes and blinds in your home were cleaned? Probably not for a long time and for good reason, it is difficult to clean drapes and blinds at home. Wrestling with 42 square feet of dirty blinds in the bathtub is NOT fun. Even worse, home cleaning methods are often ineffective for drapes and blinds. Let the friendly and professional cleaning technicians at COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Portland do the cleaning for you. We specialize in cleaning window treatments; it is our signature service.
The COIT Drape and Blind Cleaning Process
- We come over, take the drapes and/or blind down, pack them up, and take then to our cleaning facility.
- We remove surface dust from blinds and drapes with powerful vacuums.
- COIT literally invented the drapery cleaning process. Our patented treatment removes smoke, dirt, and other built up irritants.
- When your window treatments are clean, we’ll bring them back to your home and hang them up with even hems and perfect pleats, your blinds will be straight and clean.
COIT Portland’s Drapery and Blind Cleaning Benefits
- Pickup and return are included so you don’t have to be driving around town.
- We take down and hang the drapes and blinds so you don’t have to fuss with ladders.
- Clean drapes and blinds mean less dust and allergens in your home: improved air quality.
- Improved fire safety with optional flame retardant treatments
- We promise no shrinking, even curtain hems, and even pleats
- Additional hemming and repair services
- We do cleaning on blinds and shades too
- Window treatments should be professional cleaned at least every 2 years to preserve and extend their lives
COIT performs safe and effective drapery cleaning for Portland’s most precious fabrics. We are just as happy to clean Dupioni silk and velvet as simpler fabric like nylon and cotton. From gossamer thin sheer liners to marine canvas, we do it all. We promise no fading, no shrinking, no rips, and perfect pleats and hems.
We care just as much about blinds. Whether your blinds are vinyl, aluminum, or wood, we’ll get them clean again without bending or breaking the blinds. And the pulls and chords will be untangled and working smoothly after we hang them back up.
COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning is Portland’s Favorite Choice
The COIT’s expert cleaning technicians provide drapery and blind cleaning Portland residents trust with their favorite window treatment fabrics. COIT stands by our 100% satisfaction guarantees:
- RE-CLEANING. Not happy? We’ll do it again
- REFUND. Still not happy? Get your money back.
- REPAIR. We promise to fix anything in the unlikely event it breaks or tears.
- RECTIFY the issue with a credit for the present actual cash value* of the blinds or curtains if they can’t be fixed.
COIT is happy to provide the blind and drapery cleaning Portland residents trust. Call us today at 503-233-5796!