Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is important to consider for your work environment. It is essential to have a clean, properly functioning heating, ventilating and air conditioning system (HVAC) in order to maintain a clean, comfortable and cost efficient working environment. Dust, dirt, pollen and other airborne contaminants are pulled into your HVAC system every time the furnace or air conditioner runs. Over time, they build up inside your ductwork, making your system a breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes, which are then re-circulated through your work environment, impacting the health and comfort of your employees. A newly cleaned system runs more efficiently than a dirty one, resulting in lower utility bills and a cleaner, less dusty workspace. Commercial Indoor Air Quality... Are you aware of any of the following?
- Breathing issues
- Sneezing / coughing / wheezing in your office?
- Itchy eyes?
- On the supply or intakes registers / grates do you see excessive build-up of dust, particulate or contaminants?
- Always see dust on your office furniture?
- Do you see black dust around floors, desks and windows?
- A dusty, musty or burnt odor when the HVAC system turns on.
For more information about Indoor Air quality checkout our infographic: How Dangerous is your home?