Along the beautiful Santa Barbara coastline, many have come to call this stretch of CA the "American Riviera." And when you're back from the wineries and beautiful beaches, you'll want to come home to gorgeous, clean carpet. COIT Carpet Cleaning Santa Barbara can make that happen. Our technicians pay special attention to areas that need it most, removing dirt, stains and odor.
- Smoke, cooking oil, bacteria, and dust mites all collect in your carpets damaging the fibers, and some shampoos and detergents might cause further damage. Only deep, professional carpet cleaning by certified technicians can preserve the life and beauty of your investment.
- COIT uses the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
- Our fully trained and certified technicians will inspect any problem areas with heavy foot-traffic, pet stains and odor, and decide on the most appropriate method of cleaning for your carpet.
- After applying a non-toxic emulsifier, we use our specially-engineered, truck-mounted vacuum system to extract loosened dirt and soils.
- Our technicians can also apply special treatments such as deodorizers or our exclusively-formulated CoitGard™ - a protective coating that resists soil and prevents staining and extends your carpet cleaning service.